Homecoming Festivities

So it's Saturday morning, Fatima gets up to leave to go to her dorm room. She didn't have any clothes so she put back of the clothes she had in earlier. She tells Zac she will see him at the parade and DJ...he gives her a hug and a kiss and she leaves! She gets to her room and immediately calls Keyra. Keyra picks up the phone in her sleepy voice saying "wat slut". Fatima started laughing and said good morning to u too...Keyra asked Fatima wat she wants because it's early and she said get yo ass up u know the parade starts early and we gots ta be at the DJ...so get yo ass up and let's get started...Keyra started laughing and said fineeeeeee....TIMA hangs up and search for her something to wear! She wanna be cute but simple!

TIMA hangs up and search for her something to wear! She wanna be cute but simple!

This is wat she decided to wear. She hoped in the shower and started her morning routine. She applied a light beat to her face. She flat ironed her hair and wore it down since she was wearing a hat. She sprayed a light spray of her favorite smell good and headed out the door to get Keyra. She got to Keyra's dorm room and knocked. Keyra was ready as well. She had on a cute lil fit something like Fatima's but a different color! Fatima FaceTimed Zac and then old him they were heading to the parade. He said ok sweets I'll see u in a bit. Fatima and Keyra made it to the parade route. She didn't see Zac at the parade so she didn't worry too much. Before they head to the DJ they stopped and got food from people that were tailgating. They ate as they walked to the quad towards the DJ. It was empty at first but and hour later u can barely move around! DJ RBD was running them beats..all the girls was twerking and shaking..the fellas was dippin. As Fatima was dancing she felt someone brush pass her ass, she turned and noticed it was Courtney. She turned and he smiled at her. She just smiled and turned her head. He walked back towards her and started whispering in her ear..watever he was aging was making her blush.. Keyra started tapping Fatima on her shoulder to let her know Zac was walking towards them. Fatima could barely hear wat Keyra was saying because of the music being so loud. As Zac approached Fatima he had a WTF look in his face. When Fatima turned around she was shocked. Courtney walked off saying imma holla later shorty. Fatima turned to Zac and hugged him. She tried to kiss him but he turned away.. He grabbed her arm pulling her towards him and spoke WHO DA FUCK IS THAT" in her ear! She was like babe, that's a guy i met the night me and Keyra went out, he walked us to the light to make sure we made it back to our rooms..Zac sucked his teeth and turned his head. Fatima thinking oh SHIT!!! She turned around and started rubbing on his face and dancing on him! She started backing that ass up, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer! She licked his neck and whispered in his ear "sorry babe it will never happen again"...Zac told her don't worry about it i no your mines i ain't trippin...She smiled and gave him a kiss. Meanwhile, Keyra standing there admiring this fine ass female wit tatts all over her body! They kept glancing at each then finally Keyra walked up to her. They sparked a conversion and exchanged numbers. Keyra walked back over to Fatima and Zac. Zac had to leave to go prepare for the game, he gave Fatima a kiss and told her I'll see u later at the game. Fatima said u surely will! Fatima and Keyra head back to the dorms to get a quick nap in before the game!