CONT......

About an hour later April knocked on Fatima's door... she opened it and April sat on the bed..she began to talk to fatima about her and Micheal! As she talked she was smiling so hard.  Fatima said i see you girllllll...April said TIMA girl I've never had sex like that before.  He was so gentle and passionate.   I'm used to dudes fucking me and leaving me..that's why i wanted Zac so bad, i thought he was one of them...Fatima gave her a look like bihhhhhhhhhh DONT GO THERE! She noticed and grabbed TIMA and said I'm sorry, I'm just saying how i feel.  Fatima said cool go on!  April then said how Micheal was so different he paid attention to every part of her body! Fatima told April that she was happy for her. 

Fatima asked April wen she was leaving for Christmas break? She told her in 2 days ...Fatima said good that would give us time to hang out before the next semester starts! Just us girls! Me, you and Keyra!  April said cool let me go get dressed.  Fatima called Keyra and asked her if she wanted to hang out just the girls and that she could bring her girl because she wanted to talk to her.  Keyra agreed!! Fatima texted the group chat to be ready for 6pm...TIMA then called her man, he said wats up gorgeous..she said missing u!! He smiled rubbing his chin...that nigga knew he loved him some TIMA...and she did as well..Fatima told Zac since it was break she was gonna drive home! So pack his stuff and they was gonna leave tomorrow...she also told him that she was hanging with the girls tonight and she would call him wen she get back...he said ok babe I'll talk to you later! Love u! Love u more papi!! They hung up!
Fatima started packing some of her stuff because she wanted to bring other stuff back and she had no room in her room with everything she already had in there.   After she finished she's texted the girls and said to meet on the steps in an hour!

Fatima got dressed and headed to meet the girls! All 4 of them got in the car and headed to HANDSOME WILLYS

Fatima got dressed and headed to meet the girls! All 4 of them got in the car and headed to HANDSOME WILLYS...they got a table and ordered drinks.   They started talking and laughing until Fatima spoke... she looked at Keyra and Keyra nodded...she then focused on Keyra's girlfriend.  Fatima started with, look i no u don't no me that well but I'm here to tell u a lil about myself... u see this girl right here (pointing to Keyra) she my friend.  We are thick as thieves, i do love her BUT as a friend and friend only! I'm not interested in her in no way! I mean i can understand why she would wanna eat this puss, but who wouldn't! With that being said I LOVE MY MAN AND ILL NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT HIM! And i know Keyra loves u.  AND SHE WOULDNT DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU...we are friends that's it that's all!!! So from this day forward i dont wanna hear shit about me and her and bullshit! Because at the end of the day whether u are with her or not we will continue to be friends!!! Get it??? Good!! Now let's enjoy ourselves!! The girls got up to dance and it seems everything was going good! They sat back down and ordered some food! They ate and drank some more then they headed back...they pulled up to the dorm and Keyra gave fatima a hug and so did her girlfriend. They left but before they left Keyra's girlfriend told fatima she was sorry! April and TIMA walked to their rooms and gave each other a hug. Fatima made it to her room and called Zac...they talked for a bit...until they both fell asleep.
The next morning fatima got up and got herself together to get ready to leave! She packed her stuff and headed by Zac! She licked them up and they headed home to New Orleans.  About 4 hours later they made it...she dropped Zac off and kissed him.  30 minutes later she made it home! Her mom and dad was both home.   Her mom in the kitchen and her dad in the living room watching a basketball game! She hugged them both and asked her dad could he help her get the stuff out her truck! They unpacked her truck and she brought the stuff to her extra room! TIMA had a another room she used as a closet because she had so much stuff! After that she laid on the bed and called Zac.  He answered and said hey baby wyd? She said nuthin I'm tired.. iMma take a nap then head by u later...he said ok imma take a nap as well!