Summer Fun!

It's now the last day of basketball camp for Fatima and football camp for Zac!  Both camps decided to have a picnic type last day for the kids.   They bused the kids to the City Park.  The sponsors paid for all the kids to get into storyland to ride the rides..while Fatima, Zac and the rest of the counselors prepared food..they had hotdogs, hamburgers, and all kinds of snacks and drinks for the kids.  After the food was done Zac and Fatima decided to go ride rides wit the kids..Deuce also decided to go on rides with the kids..he literally followed Fatima everywhere her and Zac went! He even tried to get into the same cart as her on one of the rides that Zac didn't go on! But Fatima cut that shit short quick.  It was now time for the kids to go eat.  They all walked back over to the area where the food was.  Fatima told Zac she had to go handle some business with Deuce real quick.  Zac watched as Fatima walked over to Deuce.  Hey can we talk? Deuce said sure with a big ass smile.  TIMA just rolled her eyes.. she started off by saying, look i know we may have had a moment but that's over.  I'm not gone lie i am attracted to you but me and Zac are now back in our better place.  I can't and won't entertain no other nigga AT ALL.  I told you this before so i would appreciate if u would let this thing go..Deuce walks closer to Fatima and tries to hug her.  She backs away, NO I'm serious i don't want no misunderstandings from this day forth.  Come on Fatima you don't mean that! You feeling me and I'm feeling you so why you running.  I'm not running and the only thing I'm feeling is my man dick all inside of me NOW MOVE!  Fatima walks off and straight to Zac.  She gives him a kiss and he hugs her tight! Deuce stands there with a dick look on his face.  They wrap up the picnic and clean up.  Fatima and Zac head to his house to get his little sisters ready for their trip.
At the house soon as they pulled up his little sisters came running outside.  They loved them some TIMA...they hugged and went inside.  Hey momma, Zac said to his mom.  Hey baby, what time are u guys leaving? We gone leave about 7am.  Our flight leave at 9am, we fly into Atlanta and drive the rest of the way.  Ok baby y'all be safe and have fun!  Fatima and Zac went over to her house to get her bags and then back over to Zac's house.  They made it back and ate dinner.  Zac mom had cooked some red beans, fried chicken wings and cornbread.  After they ate Fatima played wit the girls until they went to get ready for bed.  She told them good night and get some rest because tomorrow starts their vacation! They smiled and said ok TIMA.  Zac was already out the shower by the time Fatima came back to the room.  She got her night clothes and headed to take her shower.  After her shower she got in the bed with Zac.  Hey Sexyface, wat u doing? Nothing gorgeous, just waiting to cuddle under you that's all.  Fatima kisses Zac and they fall asleep.  It's now morning and TIMA gets the girls up to wash their faces and brush their teeth.  Their suitcases was packed and by the front door.  Fatima wakes Zac to do his morning routine after she was finished doing hers.  They all get dressed and head to the airport.  They get on their flight and make it to Atlanta.  Fatima goes to get the rental car while Zac and his little sisters wait.  She gets the car and they drive to their airBNB.  The airBNB had a pool and 3 bedrooms.  They girls was so excited! They had their own room! They unpack and put their swimsuit on so they can head to the water park...

  They girls was so excited! They had their own room! They unpack and put their swimsuit on so they can head to the water park