SATURDAY NIGHT/CLUBBING

Fatima plugged her flat iron in then she went to shower. She got out the shower and lotion her body. As she was doing her make up she face timed Zac. He didn't answer, he's probably in the shower she said to herself. After she finished doing her make up she flat ironed her hair. Fatima really had beautiful long hair! She texted the group chat wit her, Keyra, and April in it..they decided they would leave at 10 and April said she would ride wit Fatima and Zac. Keyra said she would meet them on the strip because her girlfriend was coming also... Fatima said that's cool...and April ill see u a bit...Fatima facetimed Zac again and he answered wit a towel wrapped around him! She started licking her lips and said dammmm my bae so fucking fine!! Lawwwdddd!!! He just smiled.. she told him she would be there within the next 30-45 minutes! He said that's fine he would be ready! Fatima hung up and finished getting dress...

 she told him she would be there within the next 30-45 minutes! He said that's fine he would be ready! Fatima hung up and finished getting dress

If it's one thing Fatima fine ass gone do is EAT!! This bihhhhhh knew how to dress! She always stepped....She made her way to Aprils room and she was ready! She was cute also! April was a very beautiful...she had a nice lah shape on her too BUT she definitely wasn't no Fatima! 😜...they got in TIMAs truck to pick Zac up! He was standing outside as usually!!

they got in TIMAs truck to pick Zac up! He was standing outside as usually!!

Fatima said dammm looka MY bae...that's MF knows he's handsome! She just had to get out and give him a hug and kiss before he got in...Zac grabbed Fatima by her ass giving her a passionate kiss...Fatima said baeeeeeeee u gone make me soak my panties!! He said ohhh i got something for that! 👅...she said boy come on let's go! They make it to the 1st club, Keyra and her girlfriend was sitting at the bar!!! Fatima was excited to see Keyra so she went to say hi! Fatima hugged Keyra from behind saying heyyyyy bitchessss...and of course Keyra girlfriend rolled her eyes, but this time Fatima caught it....Fatima whispered in Keyra ear and said "get ur girl because she don't want these fuckin hands, i promise u she don't".....Keyra told her girl to chill wit all that! Keyra's girl knew Fatima and Keyra didn't have anything going on! She knew Fatima was in love with Zac and she didn't even look at Keyra like that! Keyra's girl just didn't like the fact they were so close!! But anyways.🙄...Zac asked Fatima wat she drinking she said rum punch wit a shot of casamigos on the side ...headed to the bar. He got him a henny margarita wit a shot of henny on the side....he headed back to Fatima...They all was chilling and dancing! Zac was behind Fatima and she was backing dat ass up on him!! She could feel his dick getting hard, she turned and kissed him! April had met a guy wen she was walking to the bar to get her a drink. They sparked a convo and he walked back wit her towards TIMA and Zac...Keyra and her girl was in their own lil world in a corner across from TIMA nem.....Zac told Fatima he had to use the bathroom.  As soon as Zac left, here comes Courtney walking towards TIMA and whispering in her ear.  Fatima was tipsy, she kept telling Courtney to get da fuck and he just kept at it!! Tryna whisper in her ear but also putting his face on her neck...Zac walked back towards Fatima and saw Courtney! He walked over and pushed Courtney telling him "say bruh u gots ta go" like right da fuck now!! Courtney pushed Zac back and Fatima grabbed Zac...she grabbed Zac by the face and said babe look at me, Zac was mad, ready to charge at him...Fatima yelled in Zac face and said again babe look at me....Zac looked Fatima in her eyes and said let's go! They started walking towards the truck and left the rest in the club!! They got in the truck. Fatima said babe it's cool, imma handle him, he will leave me alone once and for all!! Zac said no babe I'll handle it...Fatima said Zac u can't get into trouble, Sexyface you are tryna become somebody and do something with urself! These niggas be tripping they ain't got shot going for them so it's watever wit them! I told u I'll handle it and i mean just that! Zac shook his head.  Fatima texted April and she said she was staying wit ole boy to go head! Fatima said no!!!! U got me fucked up, we came together we leave together!! April said well can he come wit us, Fatima that was fine.  She texted Keyra and told her they were going across the way to another club...They headed to another club and went in!! The place was packed! Aprils guy introduced himself as Michael.   Him and Zac dapped off and went to the bar to get the ladies and themselves some drinks! The danced and got a lil more tipsy! After about an hour they headed back to the dorms...Fatima dropped April and her guy off the their dorm and she headed to bring zac back to his room! She pulled in the parking lot instead of the front of the building...she put the truck in park and climbed over the seats! She took off her boots and seductively motioned for zac to join her! He hopped over the seats....zac sat down and Fatima got on top of him! She started kissing him on his neck, biting his ear! He grabbed her by her neck and starting tonguing her down! He raised her skirt and roped her thong off...his other hand rubbing her breast!!! He took his hand and started rubbing her puss! He lift her up ass up to where her pussy was in his face!! She leaned back between the 2 front seats.  Zac started kissing her inner thighs, then moving to her sweetness... he licked her puss all the way til he got to her clit!! Paying special attention to it he moved his tongue in a circular motion! He started sucking  and slurping up all her juices!!! He took his middle finger and entered her slowly....going in and out...Fatima started grinding on his fingers...breathing heavily she opted her legs wider...Zac started sucking on her clit a lil harder and he fingered her...he can tell she was about to cum...Zac said "i feel it babe, come for papi" within Nikki seconds she starts to shake and her knees start to buckle! He leaned up and grabbed ahold of Zac's head!! He did wanna stop! He made sure sucked her piss til it was dry! He removed his fingers and sucked those too! Fatima outta breathe says "OMG BAE I CANT WAIT FOR THE DICK I NEED IT NOW"..Zac said as bad as i want to this is not the place!! Ur are to special of a lady to me! We will get there babe in sue time!!! They got out the car and went to his room! They both showered and went to sleep!