Almost that Time!!

#DONTPLAYWITHHER #PERIODT! Things were looking up for Fatima

#DONTPLAYWITHHER #PERIODT! Things were looking up for Fatima..she was able to recruit the 3 top seeded players she was aiming for.  The training camp starts in a few weeks.  After all the paperwork and necessities to get the team to focus and come together was working out.  She couldn't wait for camp to see how well the girls would gel.  Fatima knew in her heart she was gonna bring home a championship while being interim coach.  She felt if she could secure that she would definitely be offered the head coaching position the following year.  So she most definitely was in a mission.  After she finished at the office she relaxed on the sofa and just smiled..thinking to herself  "imma bad bihhh" ! 😜...
She left the office and immediately booked her a flight to LA.  It was time to surprise her man.  She didn't call to let him know she was coming she wanted to surprise him.  She made her way to the airport and boarded her flight!  A few hours later she landed in LA.  She took a ride share to the condo to get the car so she could go grocery shopping and get some things while Zac was at training camp.  First she stopped to the mall and went into the Secrets of Victoria 🤣.. grabbed her a lil 1,2...then she went to target to get the groceries and wine!  She hurried back because she only had about 2 hours to cook and set the mood.  She went straight to the kitchen.  She washed her hands and began cooking.  She cooked honey glazed salmon, rice pilaf, garlic broccoli, sweet honey crescent rolls.  She put the wine to chill.  She set the table while the food was kept on warm.  She cut up some strawberry and put them in the bowl in the fridge to keep cool.  She also had some whipped cream.  After she finished she went to shower and lotion her body wit all her smell goods.  She put on her lingerie.  She made her way back to the living room because she knows Zac would be walking in soon! Alexa play "pussy fairy" and dim the lights!!

She heard keys unlocking the door..she hoped in the sofa eating for Zac to enter.  As he entered he stopped dead in his tracks!! Fatima was sitting on the sofa smiling...."HEY PAPI" licking her lips at him. 

Dammmmmmmmmmm gorgeous

Dammmmmmmmmmm gorgeous..Zac dick immediately stood straight the fuck up.  He ran over to Fatima and grabbed her!! Well hey to u papi.  I guess u like wat u see, NAHhhhh Gorgeous i love wat the fuck i see...let me go hop in the shower and I'll be right back. As he hopped in the shower Fatima played their food and sat at the table.  Zac wasted no time taking a shower! He was out in 15 minutes top...came out wit just a towel wrapped around him.  Gorgeous wen did i get here? What are we celebrating babe?  Well papi, i wanted to tell u that i secured the bag with my 3 top seeded players.  Ya baby doing big things in chi town.  She grabbed her and squeezed her spinning her around and kissing her.  Baby I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it! My baby a BOSS BITCH, don't fuckin play wit her!  He put her down and smacked her ass as they made their way to the table to eat.  Fatima misses her man.  She sat in his lap and ate off one plate...she feed him some food until he couldn't take her rolling her ass all over him.  Fatima got up and wen to the fridge to get the strawberries and whipped creams.  She then wen over to zac and grabbed his hand pulling him up!  She made a palette on the floor in the living room where she set up the strawberries, whipped cream and wine.  She had rose petals all over and candles.  She had the sofa pillows decorated on the floor also.  It was a really nice lil set up.  They sat down  and Fatima began to feed him some strawberries.  She would put one in his mouth and as he bit it she would lick his lips and try to but it also.  Zac just laughed because he was enjoying every bit of it.  She then removed his towel, leaned him back towards the pillows and took the whipped cream and sprayed some on his dick.  "Shiittt babe that's cold" Fatima laughed and said let take care of that for u.  She began licking the whipped cream off  balls slowly and gently!! Holding his dick in her hand she licked from the balls to the top.  Twirling her tongue all around his shaft.  She got to the tip and teased him.  She sprayed a lil more on the tip and twirled around his tip again.  Slowly going down further to put more of his dick in her mouth.  As she sucking and slurping she's moving her hands in a twisting motion.  Shhhiiitttt gorgeous he says ...grabbing her head and pushing it up and down.  Zac toes start to curl as Fatima feels he's about to cum...she pushed his dick further to the back of her throat so she can catch all his cum.  She starts to go faster giving that gawk gawk a milly!  Before u no it he grabs her hair and pulls it as he releases all down her throat!  Aaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkk!!! Fatima still didn't stop, she continues to slurp and suck teasing his tip.  He grabs her head and holds it still.  Shhhiiitttt gorgeous that's enough fuckkkkkk...Fatima pops his dick out her mouth and smiles!!! Zac flips her over and now it's his turn!  Zac ain't waste no time!! He knew Fatima pussy was dripping wet because of the way she sucked him off just now.  Zac went face deep forgetting all about the whipped cream.  He ripped that lil ass lace from around Fatima and dove da fuck in.  He was doing his thing..had Fatima squirting all over.  He came back up to kiss her so she can taste her juices.  They just laid there for a moment...then Fatima poured them a glass of wine and they sat and talked. 
Fatima told Zac she's almost ready to get the ball rolling because the wedding is less than a few months away.  She told them they would send out the invitations tomorrow because they came in.  He smiled, and said baby do your thing! I'm ready, i been ready! She kissed him and of course his nasty ass deepens the kiss!  He stands up and grabs Fatima by the hands to get up.  As soon as she got up he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.  He walked them to the bed and threw her ass on the bed!! Zac hopped on the bed and let's just say they did their thing!! Then they wen to shower and get back in the bed ti get some rest! 
The next morning Zac got up to go to training camp.  Fatima pulled out her lap top so she can get the addresses to start to send the invites out.  She also had some emails that she emailed some invites to.  Her eyes were getting all teary because she know getting emotional.  The closer the wedding day the more emotional she gets! She just want a everything to be perfect!!  Here's the invitations.  And yes i created them myself! 😜

  And yes i created them myself! 😜

Are y'all ready OR Are y'all READY READY for this wedding??  Shit i can't wait!!!