Ending of Summer

It's the ending of the summer for Fatima and Zac.  Fatima tries to wake Zac up but he wasn't waking up...he grabbed her tighter...papi i have to go home so i can get my things all packed up to head back to school.  Come on babe let's get up.  Zac says in his sleepy voice, "do u need me to help you"...she says no because her mom and dad was gonna help.  Fatima gets outta zacs arms and head to the bathroom.  She washes her face and brush her teeth.  She's gonna take a shower once she makes it home.  She comes out to kiss Zac.  "I'll call you papi once i get home"...ok gorgeous I'll see u later.  Fatima walks to the girls room to tell them she was leaving and to give them a hug.  "Bye TIMA, see you later".  She leaves to head home. 
About 25 minutes later she makes it home.  Good morning Ma.  Gives her a kiss on her cheek.  Where's dad at? I need him to help me pack the truck so i can head back to campus.  "Oh he's out back getting the barbecue and boil stuff ready for later.  Oh really?  Fatima said.  Yes we are having a cookout today before u leave.  I thought maybe you would leave tomorrow...ok that's fine mom, that gives me time to think and pack what i really need.  Oh and is it ok to invite Zac's parents over and his little sisters? Of course it's ok.  Call them now and tell them to be here for 3pm.  Ok mom...Fatima went upstairs to shower then call Zac.  "Hey babe" my mom and dad told me to invite ur parents and the girls over for a cookout..tell the girls don't forget their swim suits and towels.  And tell your mom and dad don't bring nothing.  Y'all just be here for 3pm.  I'm going in the other room to pack some stuff and my dad will just put everything in the truck tomorrow morning .  We can leave out then.  Ok beautiful, I'll text u wen we on our way. 
Fatima went outside to talk to her dad while he  was out back wit a few of his buddies getting things together.  "Hey daddy", "hey princess", what y'all got going on back here? Oh nothing princess, just some crawfish, and throwing some ribs, hamburgers, pork chops, and chicken on the grill.  Ok..iMma go pack up some stuff so me and Zac can leave in the morning.  Ok princess see you later.  Fatima went back upstairs to continue packing.  She took a lil nap.  It was now 2:30pm.  She got up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.  She pulled clothes out and got dressed. 

Zac texted her phone to tell her they were at the gate

Zac texted her phone to tell her they were at the gate.  Fatima went down to get the golf cart to meet them at the gate.  When she got at the gate the girls wanted to ride with her on the golf cart.  She told them to come on..Zac and his parents followed TIMA and the girls.  They made it to Fatima's house.  She parked the gold cart and they all walked around the back to the backyard.  Of course Fatima's dad knew who Zacs dad was.  He dapped the fellas up and stood wit them.  Fatima brought Zac's mom in the house where her mom was.  They connected instantly.  Come to find out they knew of each other but not really knew each other personally.  They finished all the fixings in the kitchen then headed back outside.  Fatima and Zac brought the girls to the pool.  TIMA made sure they had sun screen on and she gave them some floaters to float with..but they was busy jumping off the diving board and going down the water slide.  Fatima and Zac got in the pool together...

  Fatima and Zac got in the pool together

Sone of Fatima's cousins came over.  She got out and talked with them for a bit while Zac played with the girls on the slide and diving board.  Fatima came back over because the girls wanted her to slide down the slide with them.  They played Marco Polo...then got out to go eat.  Everyone was having a good time.  Around 7pm is when everyone started to leave.  Zac and his parents and little sisters was leaving.  He ran upstairs to tell Fatima to get dressed and be by his house for 9pm he wanted to take her out...he kissed her and left.  Fatima went to take a shower and get dressed.. about an hour and a half she was ready to go pick Zac up.  Zac wanted to just chill with her at this rooftop place called Hot Tin.  They headed to St. Charles ave to the Pontchartrain hotel.  That's where the rooftop bar was. 

They were enjoying the view

They were enjoying the view.  They had a few drinks..virgin drinks because they had to leave for school in the morning...they enjoyed their time...and headed back to zacs house.  Fatima decided to sleep there so Zac could put his things in the truck then go wit her back to her house in the morning to help put her things in the truck. 
It's the next morning and Zac gather his things and they head to Fatima's house.  Fatima's dad and Zac get all her things in the truck.  She gives her mom and da a hug and told them she would call them once they make it. 
Zac grabs Fatima's hands and their foreheads touch as they say a prayer and kiss before hitting the road.  They finally make it safely to campus.  Fatima brings her things to her room first.  Zac helps her and then they head to zacs dorm room.  She help him wit his things and they just fall on the bed.  They both are exhausted from the long ride and and the moving of their things.  Fatima gets in the shower and Zac comes to join her.  He grabs her waist and kiss the back of her neck.."babe wat are u doing?" Fatima asked.  Zac replied, it's not wat I'm doing, it's wat I'm tryna do...i want u, i want to taste u! Im hungry shit we ain't eat nuthin yet.  Well i can Uber eats us some food Zac..she said rolling her eyes.  He said yea you can do that too but first let me taste my sweet spot.  Fatima sucked her teeth as Zac moved his hand down her tights...he moved into the inner thighs spreading her legs apart!! He starts to play wit her clit, while sucking on her neck...shittt papi...he spins her around to where she is now facing him...he kisses her as he licks down her body...all the way down to her sweet spot.  He takes one of her legs and put it on his shoulder.  He's working that tongue 👅..he feels Fatima about to cum so he says hold that shit gorgeous ...i can't papiiiiiiii....so he starts to suck even harder...while he inserts 2 fingers....fukkkkkkk papiiiii I'm cummmmmminnn!!! Fatima cums all over his face! Zac gets up and carries Fatima to the bed...he puts her on her stomach and lifts her waist upward...smacks her ass and says come on gorgeous let me see that arch!! She arch's her back and Zac starts to lick her from the back!!! Spreading her ass cheeks while playing with her clit! Fukkkkkk papiiii shit!!! He enters her without warning!!!

smacks her ass and says come on gorgeous let me see that arch!! She arch's her back and Zac starts to lick her from the back!!! Spreading her ass cheeks while playing with her clit! Fukkkkkk papiiii shit!!! He enters her without warning!!!

Ohhhhhhh shitttttt babe wat the fuck!!! He's starts slowly grinding in her pussy, then he speeds up the pace.  Fatima is griping them sheets for dear life as Zac pounds her pussy...he pulls her up to get that arch back right!! She regains her arch and starts throwing that ass back...dammmmmmmm gorgeous chill!!! Nahhh papi u wanted this pussy so imma give it to u! Shitttttt gorgeous I'm boutta cum...she stops and quickly turns to start sucking his dick....she giving him that throat master 5000!!! He cums all down her throat.  Then falls on the bed!! Fatima still not finished with him.   She kisses him and notices his dick is hard again so she gets on top to ride him...as she's bouncing up and down she chokes him gently....he squeezes her ass and starts to pound her from underneath...he grabs her hair and pulls her back as he leans up...he start sucking her breast still pounding her.  He legs are now wrapped around his body...he scoots her to the edge of the bed!!! He have her to where half her body is in the bed and half is hanging out!! He puts her legs on his shoulder and goes to work!!! Shittttttttttt fukkkkkkkk papiiiiii!! I can't, i can't! No gorgeous , yes u can give me nut...i want it all over me..within 20 seconds Fatima squirts all over Zac...and he cums all inside her...he picks her up and they go take a shower then fall asleep!!! 😜💦