20. In the office

🔞WARNING 🔞

Read at your own risk.

“Prem Warut?” an employee called out.

“Khrab.” Prem looked up from the files he was arranging.

“The Director is asking for you to come to his office.” The employee said.

‘Director?’ Prem looked at his superiors asking for permission before following the employee.

Prem knocked on the office door politely.

“You can just enter. No need to knock.” The employee relayed his boss’s orders.

“Khrab.” Prem thanked the employee and entered the office.

The office was empty.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms embraced him from behind “Caught you.” A voice whispered in his ears.

Prem knew who it was. “Hia.” He called out.

“Oi. You are no fun.” Boun whined. “I was planning on surprising you and you already guessed that it was me.”

“Of course, I would. Or else which Director would want to see an intern like me personally. Also, I saw you a while ago in the front lobby.” Prem wiggled out of Boun’s bear hug.

“You saw me? Yet you did come and talk to me?” Boun pouted.

“Why should I?” Prem asked. The truth was that when he had seen Boun in the morning, he was excited and a little nervous. It was the first time they were meeting after that night. Their communication via phone had significantly reduced as Prem was too confused about his relationship with Boun. He had gathered the courage to go speak to Boun when he saw the latter was busy flirting with girls who were ogling at him.

Prem suddenly remembered Benz’s words.

After Benz found out about what happened that night between Prem and Boun, he sat Prem down for a good talk. He had explained how Boun never took relationships seriously and often multi-timed. As a mutual friend, Benz didn’t want to take sides. Hence he warned Prem to take steps with precaution.

“Why wouldn’t you?” Boun let out an airy chuckle hiding the awkwardness from Prem’s question.

Boun knew Prem was not like him. Prem was a goal-oriented and disciplined person who always liked to live within the boundaries he set for himself.

Whereas Boun was the kind that lives for the day enjoys freedom and loves to explore new things.

Little did Prem know that the thing that Boun wanted to explore the most at the moment was him.

“Why did you ask me to come here?” Prem asked looking around the office.

“Just wanted to meet you.” Boun didn’t know why he was having a difficult time talking to Prem. Normally, talking to him was the easiest task for Boun. Their conversations had always been smooth flowing. But today when he really wanted to have a conversation with Prem, he was stuttering.

‘Boun, pull yourself together. Don’t make a fool of yourself in front of him.’ Boun said to himself.

Boun looked up and saw Prem looking at him.

“Are you okay? Did something happen to you?” Prem looked concerned.

A string inside Boun’s heart broke. It had been so long since someone had actually asked him if he was okay. Other than the formal greeting the people around him gave him, no one actually cared how he was doing.

A smile crept to his face as he hugged Prem, burying his face in the nape of the latter’s neck. “Hmm… I am fine. Just a little tired.”

Boun felt so relaxed at this moment. “I will be leaving tomorrow for a business trip and won’t be back for a week. By the time I am back, your internship will be over.”

Prem remained silent letting the elder finish what he was saying.

“I won’t be able to be around you then.” Boun briefly raised his head to look at Prem before resting his chin on Prem’s shoulders.

“We are not in the stone age. We can still communicate via phone, right?” Prem asked.

“No. My phone will most probably be confiscated by my manager.”

“That’s good then. You are too addicted to your phone. Let the poor thing get some rest.” Prem chuckled.

“Aren’t you even a little bit sad that I am leaving?” Boun looked at Prem with his puppy eyes.

“Ew. Stop acting cute. And you are making it sound as if you are going to a war or something. It is just a matter of one week. It will pass by in a blink of an eye.” Prem pushed Boun away.

“You wouldn’t miss me? Was my performance not good?” Boun asked smugly with his hands in his pocket.

“Your performance? Not bad.” Prem shrugged.

“Not Bad?” Boun dangerously took a step forward.

“Khrab. Just above average.” Prem used his hands to show the level.

“Come here.” Boun started chasing Prem who was running away from him.

Prem laughed loudly as Boun caught him and started tickling him.

“Hia, please stop.” Prem was gasping for air from laughing so hard.

Boun stopped and the duo collapsed into the sofa.

Boun’s eyes fell on Prem’s plump lips. Prem too sensed the gaze.

“May I?” He heard Boun ask.

A slight nod and he felt Boun’s lips crashing into his. He lightly opened his mouth letting Boun’s tongue enter his mouth.

They continued kissing for a while or rather should we say that they were eating each other alive.

As their lips parted, both of them were panting heavily.

Prem could feel something hard poking him. He wasn’t a fool and immediately knew what it was.

Prem looked down at the bulge in Boun’s trousers and then at Boun’s face who was looking at him lustfully.

Boun took Prem’s hand and placed it over his trousers.

Prem exhaled deeply before getting on his knees. Boun got excited at this sight, pulling his trousers and boxers down.

Prem looked at the long member standing tall and proud and gulped making Boun smirk.

Prem slowly teased the tip of the member before spitting on it. Using his saliva as a lubricant, he stroked the member. He licked the tip making the member become bigger and harder.
Prem didn’t forget to establish eye contact with Boun as he took the member in his mouth.

Boun groaned as he felt himself entering Prem’s mouth.

He watched as Prem bobbed his head taking him in and out of his mouth.
He arched his back enjoying the pleasure Prem was giving him.

Prem took the member out of his mouth completely before licking it all the way down. He sucked on Boun’s balls while stroking the member.

Fluids gushed out of Boun lubricating the member further.

Prem once again took the member to his mouth. Boun pushed down Prem’s head making the latter choke on the member.
Prem continued stroking, licking and sucking until Boun finally had a release inside his mouth.

He gulped down the warm liquid afraid that he would spill it out and make a mess in the office.

Prem got up wiped his mouth and turned to leave.

Boun caught his hands. Prem turned to look at Boun who was looking back at him.

Prem was familiar with the look Boun was giving him, Boun obviously wanted more.

Prem rejected the request without a second thought. He didn’t want to get kinky with his boss during office hours.

Prem left to rinse his mouth before leaving the office.