178. War begins

Boun had conflicted feelings as he stood in front of the Eden Hill Mansion, the family mansion of the second branch of the Dechaphatthanakun family. This was the very mansion from which he was kicked out of all those years ago.

The place held a lot of good and bad memories of the few years he lived there with his so-called family.

"Everything is ready, Khun Boun," Gillon said in a stoic voice.

He addressed Boun as Khun because the person standing in front of him at the moment was not the kid who he used to train with, but his boss, whose every word should be taken as command.

Boun nodded and stared ahead "Let's go."

The group of people headed towards the entrance of the Eden Hill Mansion.

Alan was holding the celebratory party in the mansion. The whole rows of cars that belonged to the guests showed how grand the party was.

Boun and his group walked past the grand hall and headed directly to the ballroom where the party was being held.

The servants and maid saw Boun and were shocked but none of them dared to stop him. The aura he was giving off was too scary.

The giant wooden door of the ballroom was pushed open for Boun. He took a second to admire the grandeur of the room.

The ballroom was spacious and lavishly decorated room and was designed to accommodate a large number of guests and provide ample space for dancing and socializing.

It featured high ceilings with elegant chandeliers, ornate wall decorations, and a polished dance floor, exuding an atmosphere of luxury and celebration.

The crowd of people dressed up in branded clothes and accessories from head to toe filled the room.

The party was in full swing. Alan and Saen had already given their speeches as hosts and were now entertaining the guests.

The chatter died off when everyone noticed the group of uninvited guests that entered the room.

Everyone was shocked to see Boun. Almost every single person in the room knew of the incident that happened at the birthday party a few years ago and that Boun was disowned by his parents.

Boun's appearance in the ballroom and Saen's raging expression told the audience that they were in for a lot of drama for the night.

Saen strode over to the group of intruders. "What on earth are you doing here?" He was trembling in anger. but he had to restrain himself as there were guests watching them.

Tonight was a big night for him and his son. The dream he had been carrying in his heart for more than three decades was about the come true. Tonight, he was planning to drop a bomb (not a literal bomb, but a surprise) on every member of the Dechaphatthanakun family and snatch the reins of the empire from Kao forever.

He had made all the arrangements, making sure that all the loose ends were taken care of before he proceeded. That included getting rid of Colt, who knew more than he should and making sure that Boun didn't become an obstacle in his path to success.

He had sent his men to take care of those matters. They had reported back that the missions were successful. He had personally made sure that Colt was dead. The only thing he couldn't do was to keep an eye on Boun.

Even though he had received news that Boun had been visiting his in-laws and rekindling his relationship, he didn't mind much. He had only asked his men to keep an eye on his movements just like he did before.

He felt safer and more confident in controlling Boun because now, he had leverage, Boun's boyfriend, Prem. He knew that hurting Prem would be the easiest way to hurt Boun.

That was exactly why he had arranged an attack on Prem and his family a few months ago. Yet, surprisingly, Boun wasn't much affected and had started drifting away from Prem.

Saen felt that knocking Boun down at the point would be much easier as the lone trees tend to fall faster in a storm.

"Why can't I be here?" Boun asked confidently. He was not the emotional teenage boy who loved and respected his father anymore.

Saen gritted his teeth, wondering how his intel was wrong. It was reported that Boun had been gravely injured by his men and had been admitted to the hospital overnight. His people had even bribed one of the medical staff of the hospital to get their hands on Boun's medical report.

The medical report clearly stated that Boun would need at least a month to leave the hospital. Saen had made his plans accordingly as well. Yet now, Boun was standing in front of him, getting on his last nerve.

"Because this party is meant for esteemed guests only. Not someone like you who came in without an invitation." Saen hissed.

The word 'hate' wouldn't be able to describe his feelings for Boun. He was absolutely disgusted and loathed his youngest son's existence.

Ever since the day he got to know of Boun's existence, things had been bad for him. Initially, he doubted if the jinx was his own or not and proceeded to do a DNA test behind his family's back. When the test results came out positive, he cursed himself.

Tessa, who had been very obedient to him before she got pregnant with Boun, started rebelling against him, asking for a divorce and pushing things to the extent that his parents became against him.

He almost lost it when both sets of grandparents chose Boun as their inheritor than Alan whom he had groomed according to his preferences to be the heir. He never understood why everyone favoured Boun over Alan.

Saen had a hard time kicking Boun out of the family, without being noticed by others. The process had been smooth and he had succeeded.

"Who said I have no invitation?" Boun raised his hand displaying the golden invitation card.

Saen was shocked beyond words to see that Boun actually managed to get his hands on an invitation card "H- How on earth did you get it?"

"I gave him that." A booming female voice was heard from behind. "I gave him the invitation to this party. Do you have any objections?"

Saen stiffened as he heard the voice. He slowly turned around to face the owner of the voice.

She was being followed by his wife and his daughter-in-law. The three women stopped in front of Saen.

Saen was getting an obnoxious feeling as he felt the three pairs of eyes on him.

"Oh God, this is going to be fun!" Ann squealed lightly at the corner of the ballroom as she watched the scene unfold "Much better than I had expected!"

Seth chuckled, playfully smacking his wife to keep it down. "You are such a devil" he shook his head, looking at her adoringly. "You can't wait to see P' Saen to be torn apart, can you?"

"I had been waiting for this day for this day for years, Phi," Ann answered.

Seth gave her a knowing smile and hugged her, turning his attention back to Saen and the three women.

✨✨✨

Hey Tillies,

I am back!!! 😁I am so sorry for the wait.

I am planning on ending the story before New Year. (I know I have said this before but this time I am sure that I am going to end it as we are very near to the climax.)

There is a high chance that there might be a mass release in one of the following days. No guarantees though.😉