55. Lost his mind 2

MENTION OF VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ABUSE AHEAD

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

“Who gave you the guts to let anyone else touch you?” Boun glared at Prem who was being choked by him.

Prem was slapping Boun’s hands, trying to get the latter to loosen his grip from his neck. After trying for several times, he managed to make Boun let go of his neck. He slumped on the floor coughing aggressively. His forehead filled with huge droplets of sweat after the terrifying experience he had. He held his bruised neck trembling slightly.

His mind was still hazy when Boun struck his huge member into his throat, making him choke on the length. Prem was completely taken by surprise. He never expected Boun to harass him sexually.

Boun grasped the back of Prem’s head as he plenched himself into Prem’s mouth vigorously. He threw his head back groaning feeling Prem’s wet mouth wrapped around him.

Prem felt his body losing strength from the sudden turn of events. He could taste the hot thick sugary fluid filling his mouth when Boun finally slowed down. He didn’t have a choice but to gulp it down.

When Boun pulled himself out of his mouth, Prem had thought that it was the end of the humiliating session. But he was wrong. He was terribly wrong.

Boun grabbed Prem by his collar and pulled him up to his feet. As soon as he got on his feet, Boun tore away every single piece of clothing Prem had on him, stripping him naked.

Horror filled Prem’s mind as he stood frozen watching Boun act like a crazy pervert. The next second his face was shoved against the cold metallic locker.

Boun entered him mercilessly. With each thrust, Prem felt his body splitting into pieces as pain extruded through his body. He could hear Boun moan in pleasure, which made him feel disgusted.

Upon noticing that Prem wasn’t responding to him like he usually does, Boun grabbed his neck and arched Prem back. “Baby, did you forget the feeling of having me inside you in just a few months?” Boun’s hoarse voice made Prem tear up faster. “Don’t worry. Hia will make you remember the feeling again. Hia is not going to stop until each cell of your body remembers me in you.” Boun’s lips caught Prem’s lips, licking and sucking them aggressively.

Boun’s fingernails dug deep into Prem’s pale skin. Prem was wincing in pain as his eyes started tearing up. His legs felt weak. He could barely stand even with Boun supporting him.

Prem felt that this was not the Boun he used to know or love. The Boun in front of him was like a complete stranger to him. This Boun was a monster. A cold-blooded monster who was paying no heed to his cries or resistance.

The more Prem resisted; the more aggressive Boun got. If Prem tried to speak, Boun would slap him heavily to make him shut up. He even started spanking Prem’s ass forcefully leaving red handprints on the pale flesh.

Boun’s evil laughter when Prem begged him to stop made him shiver from head to toe. It was as if Prem’s cries were music to his ears. He could see that the elder was not going to listen to anything he was going to say nor was he going to spare him tonight.

Prem was scared. He was frightened out of his wits at this point. He desperately prayed that someone would come and save him from Boun who had a crazed look in his eyes as he did things that they once used to enjoy doing together. Boun was enjoying himself throughout the process while Prem was grossed out.

Boun was talking to him. But Prem’s mind didn’t register anything. He was lost. He stood there like a doll letting Boun do whatever he wanted to do with his body. He understood that resisting isn’t going to help nor was Boun going to listen to him. He may as well save some strength than resisting Boun.

The elder was happy to see Prem give up trying to stop him. He took it as a good sign. He was revitalized by the simple action making him move his hips faster. The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed in the walls of the locker room along with Boun’s loud moans of pleasure.

Boun felt so alive at that moment. It had been so long since he last had this feeling. He really missed it. He closed his eyes immersing himself in the pleasure Prem was giving him or rather the pleasure he was taking from the younger by himself.

When Boun licked the back of his ears, Prem didn’t feel aroused like he normally did, nor was his member responding to Boun like it did in the beginning. But Boun didn’t seem to be affected by any of these. He licked and sucked Prem’s sensitive skin leaving behind deep red marks all over his torso and limbs.

Boun changed Prem into various different positions with each round they had. The worst thing was that Boun didn’t even bother to use condoms or lubes like they usually do making things worse for Prem.

Prem didn’t know how many hours had passed since Boun had arrived. He was lying on the floor, naked and strengthless. His whole body was filled with bruises. He was aching all over. He couldn’t even feel his legs. His face was wet with tears and snot that come out of his during the hours of torture Boun had put him through.

Boun was nowhere to be seen. Once again Boun had left him after using him to satisfy his sexual needs. He had left without turning back. He had left without even caring if Prem could find a piece of cloth to cover himself. He left Prem as a mess.

Prem wondered if Boun had ever actually cared about him or not. There were times when he thought that Boun was so gentle and caring. But after this day, the whole image Prem had of Boun in his mind collapsed.

Prem regretted staying back for practice. He should have gone back home when everyone else did. If he did nothing like this would have happened. He could have been home enjoying his sleep.

Sammy too had asked him to go back early. It was his stupid stubbornness that made him stay back. He wanted to practice and perform better in the next class.

Prem was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion. He used the last ounce of his willpower to remind himself that ‘I have to leave. I have to get out of here'.

He struggled to get up. With trembling hands, he opened his locker and took out the gym clothes he had worn for practice. He put them on and left the room, covering himself from head to toe, while supporting himself against the walls to walk.