126. Lack of evidence

" You can't just point fingers at Alan just because you want to. " Saen shouted at the top of his lungs. He was fiercely defending Alan.

Ohm was glaring at his uncle. If not for his mother holding his hand, he would have already thrown a punch at Saen. He was sure that Alan was the one behind everything that happened to Boun, starting from the pictures being displayed on the projected screen to almost getting molested.

Simon had banned him from telling others including his parents about what had actually happened to Boun, not until they got their hands on concrete evidence against the person behind it. He knew that exposing Boun's current condition would do him bad than good.

Hence, Ohm had to tell others that Boun was kidnapped, which was not completely a lie as his cousin was indeed taken away against his will.

"Do you have any evidence that Alan was the one who hurt Boun?" Saen questioned. "Alan had been so busy with the company expansion work in Hong Kong that he barely had time to come home."

Neither Ohm nor Simon could find any evidence against Alan. Even the travel records of Alan were in place. It was as if Alan wasn't involved in the whole thing at all.

"Phi Khrab" Seth spoke up. "If Alan had been out of the country for the last few weeks as you say, how did Ohm get a call from his number?" he smelled fish in the whole situation. There were too many loopholes and things didn't seem to add up.

"Alan lost his phone before he left Bangkok. Maybe those friends of that brat must have stolen it." Saen answered carefully. He tried his best not to stutter as he knew that Seth was someone with sharp eyes. "I am sure that this is all just an act put on by the brat to throw shade at Alan."

Ohm held back his growing killing intent towards his uncle who was defending and praising Alan as if the latter was an angel fallen from heaven to Earth by mistake. He gritted his teeth in anger.

"Look at the Luk you have raised. " Saen turned to Tessa, his face contorting in anger. "That brat had even turned my own nephew against me, his biological Por and his Phi. Hats off to the upbringing you gave your son." He stormed off the hall leaving his wife and second son behind.

He put all the blame of Boun for turning out to be bisexual and disobeying him publicly at the birthday party on Tessa.

Oreo supported his mother as she stood there silently with teary eyes. She didn't retort to her husband nor did she defend Alan.

Tessa slowly raised her gaze and looked at Ohm who was glowering in the direction Saen left. She stepped closer to her friend and her nephew. She wanted to ask him about Boun's whereabouts. "Ohm, how is Boun? Is he okay?"

Ohm clenched his jaws as he looked at his pale aunt. "Khun Thongprasom" He turned his body to face his aunt "I think you should be worried about your eldest Luk. Because I am not letting this go so easily and you better pray that he doesn't appear in front of me for the time being, because I swear, I will beat the crap out of him." He shrugged off his mother's hands forcefully and strode out of the house.

He headed straight to Simon's base where Boun was currently being treated. He was more concerned about Boun's condition than anything else.

The car stopped in front of the base and Ohm got out. As he walked in, he was welcomed by the screams of his cousin. His footsteps quickened as the screams got louder with each second.

"What's going on?" he pushed through the crowd of staff who were gathered outside Boun's room. He saw the scattered food, pillows and sheets on the floor and a wailing Boun.

The scene was not something new to him. It had always been like that since Boun had woken up from three days of coma. He would attack and scream whenever someone entered the room, be it the doctors or any staff.

"What are you all doing here? Go. Go back to your work." Ohm dismissed the crowd. Even though all of them had seen Boun's condition in the past few days, their human nosy side urged them to stand there and watch the show.

Under Ohm's stern commander, everyone left. He entered the room. He motioned the female staff who was cornered to go out with his eyes. She was the one in charge of bringing food for Boun.

As the staff left the room, Ohm moved closer to Boun. Boun started attacking violently. He was throwing punches and kicks aimlessly. No matter how aimless they were, each of them was heavy and powerful coming from a person who had been physically trained since the age of two.

Ohm could have easily dodged Boun's attacks, but he let Boun hit him. He took the kicks and punches from Boun as he moved and stepped closer to the latter. He finally reached Boun and hugged him.

Boun on the other hand was not on his senses. He was frantic. He tried to push away Ohm who was hugging him. As he failed, he bit into Ohm's neck with all his might. He could taste blood.

Ohm, who was being bitten clenched his teeth, bearing the pain. He slowly muttered. "Boun, it's me. It's me, Ohm."

Boun's eyes seemed to have gained a little clarity on hearing Ohm's name. The bite on Ohm's neck loosened "O- Ohm?"

"Yeah, it's me." Ohm smiled softly at Boun who was looking at him with tear strained face. "I am here, okay. You are safe. You are going to be alright." He whispered patting Boun back, slowly consoling the latter.

Boun hugged Ohm back tightly and buried his face in the younger's nape.

"You are safe. You are safe." Ohm continued to chant to Boun. He could feel Boun's body trembling. He cupped Boun's face, wiping off the tear stains. "How about we go and eat something?" he asked softly.

Boun was silent. His body language rejected the idea.

"Don't worry. I am coming with you. We can eat together." Ohm slowly coaxed Boun. He hugged Boun from the side and led him to the next room to have lunch.

The staff entered Boun's room to clear up the mess.

Ohm sat close to Boun as the older was unwilling to let him go. The table was already set when they arrived. They could directly start eating. All the staff members including maids were sent away because he was afraid that their presence would trigger Boun. The two cousins ate slowly. Ohm made sure that Boun ate enough food to help his recovery.