31. Elephant sanctuary

Boun woke up after a good night’s sleep, patting the area next to him to find the familiar warmth. He panicked a little when he found the bed empty. He sat up quickly and looked around. His tensed body finally relaxed when he saw the figure on the balcony.

He didn’t think twice before getting off the bed and walking over to the balcony.
Prem was a little startled when Boun hugged him from behind.

“Good Morning, Pao,” Boun said in his sexy morning voice, sending shivers down Prem’s spine.

“Good Morning, Hia,” Prem replied kissing Boun’s cheeks. “Go put on some clothes, it is cold out here,” Prem said looking at Boun who was only wearing a boxer.

“Oh? I forgot.” Boun was extremely proud of his body and had no sense of shame when it came to exposing it. Especially in front of Prem, who would blush into an interesting shade of pink every time he did.

Prem rolled his eyes at Boun’s excuse. He was aware that the elder loved walking around the house in boxers alone as if advertising the brand of boxers, he wears.

The duo was now staying in a resort in Phuket. It was day five of their trip and they had visited almost all the tourist attractions of Phuket, which was obviously not a part of the ‘trip’ Boun planned for them. But since the younger one insisted the older one had to comply.

They had gone on island boat tours and went diving and snorkelling on day one itself as per Prem’s wishes. For the first time in his life, Boun held raw aquatic animals with his hands, making him cringe. Prem had taken numerous photos of Boun’s funny expressions as he held the slippery animals in his bare hands.

The rest of the days were spent visiting beaches, hiking to Three beaches hill, and shopping in markets. The last day was spent visiting a temple, where they made merits together and even rang the prayer bell together and did a few rituals all under Prem’s request. In the evening they had gone to the Rawai village, an authentic traditional village in Phuket and tasted some local specialities there.

They came back to the beach view resort they were staying. The resort had organised a special event for its visitors. Boun and Prem had a lot of fun taking part in the event. They even lit a wishing lantern together at the beach before retiring to their room.

Neither of them was tired by the day full of activities, instead, they were revitalized.

Boun wouldn’t forget his main objective behind inviting Prem over for the trip. They had spent the rest of the evening doing their ‘business’ till the condom tore open.

Boun found it kind of surprising and a little disappointing that Prem was back on his feet as if nothing had happened last night and he was dead tired from the activity.

“So, what’s on the itinerary today?” A curious Boun asked Prem who was sitting opposite him.

“You will know when we get there.” Prem smiled mysteriously.

Boun didn’t know why but he was having a bad feeling about the whole thing. His Spidey sense was tingling.
After a few hours.

“Pao, I can’t believe you are making me do all this.” Boun looked miserably at Prem who was snickering at him.

Prem had made Boun and himself work as volunteers for the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary. Boun was asked to help clean the premises along with Prem and a few other volunteers. As someone who rarely did anything that make one stand under the sun, it was an extremely difficult task for Boun.

“You should have listened to me when I said stop. You didn’t. you kept saying one more round, one more round and what happened in the end? You almost passed out of exhaustion. Even a beast on its heat won’t behave like this.”

“But, didn’t you enjoy it as well? And I didn’t overdo anything. We had been staying together for almost a week now. I held back all this while. Don’t tell me you had expected me to remain vegan throughout the trip. I need some meat.” Boun said wearing a cleaner’s uniform.

“I didn’t refuse either, Hia. But you seem to forget that your health condition is not good enough.” Prem said wearing a similar patterned uniform.

“Are you saying my performance wasn’t satisfactory?” Boun was a little annoyed. He hated it when someone brought up the whole hospital matter.

“Looks like you still have sufficient energy left in you.” Prem looked at Boun’s angered stance. “Then finish off the other side as well.” Prem turned around and left the huffing Boun.

Prem was soon surrounded by the other volunteers.

“You two are really cute. You guys look really good together.” Volunteer A said.

“You guys are bickering like old married couples.” Volunteer B added.

“That’s right.” The rest of the group said.

Prem blushed a little and glanced at Boun who was sulking, yet cleaning the wooden fence at a distance.

“We are not boyfriends phi-phi.” Prem denied their assumptions. “We are just close friends.”

Prem decided to use the term ‘close’ to avoid suspicions.

Disappointed sighs were heard in the group.

“I was already shipping the two of you ever since you guys came.” Volunteer C whined.

Prem could only smile at them.

Taking a huge glass of watermelon juice, Prem headed to Boun.

“Look who is here. The great Khun Prem.” Boun said sarcastically.
Prem sat next to him not paying any heed to his sarcasm.

“Here. Drink this.” Prem handed the drink to Boun.

“I don’t want it. You drink it yourself.” Boun pouted and turned his head away. He was already upset that Prem had made comments about his desires and on top of it, he had to witness Prem talking and laughing with a bunch of girls leaving him behind.

“I made this myself. Drink this and hydrate yourself. We need to play in the mud bath later.” Prem stubbornly handed the drink.

“Mud bath?” Boun’s eyes widened. “Can’t we just go back and have a bath in the spa? Why do we need to bathe in mud?” Being brought up in a rich household, Boun had always stayed away from things like mud. Even the thought of touching it was making him cringe.

“Because it is fun.” Prem made sure that Boun drank the whole drink before dragging him to the mud spa.

The duo changed out of their cleaner uniforms and changed into casuals before going to greet the elephants. They walked around the sanctuary with the elephants, feed them and then headed to the mud spa.

Unlike Boun had expected he had a lot of fun in the mud spa, playing with elephants. He was happy that Prem didn’t listen to him on this matter. They bathed the elephants and even bought souvenirs from the sanctuary before going back.