168. Technique

"Then, show me what you do when you miss me. " Boun said with his signature smirk. He knew his Pao missed him as much as he did. There were times that he missed his Pao so much that he had to jack off himself, thinking about the last time he touched the younger.

Prem stared at the fully clothed Boun sitting on the bed to which he was pushed onto. He was embarrassed to follow Boun's command.

It was Earth who had introduced a few videos to him from which he learned to satisfy himself even when Boun wasn't around. The techniques from the videos did work and he was much more satisfied than just jacking off all by himself once in a while.

But that didn't mean that he wanted to reveal it to Boun. He was too shy to do so. He didn't want Boun to know his slutish side. (as if he had no clue.)

Boun saw the hesitation in Prem's face and knew that he had to encourage his Pao to overcome the starting trouble. He quickly took off his t-shirt, revealing his torso.

Prem's eyes lingered on the temporary tribal fox tattoo Boun got the previous day, on his chest. He felt that the tattoo alone made Boun look a thousand times more attractive than he already was.

His throat felt dry as lust started clouding his mind as his eyes feasted on the half-naked sex God in front of him.

Boun could clearly see the growing tent on Prem's shorts. He felt proud of himself.
"Pao" He called in a low tone.

Prem blinked, tearing his eyes off the tattoo to look at Boun's eyes. His breath hitched as their eyes met.

Boun pecked Prem's parted lips "Touch yourself, baby. Show Hia how you play with yourself when Hia is not with you. " He commanded seductively.

Prem felt like a spell had been cast on him. He couldn't move.

"Come on, baby. Don't be shy. Hia can't wait to see you playing with yourself. " Boun noticed that Prem wasn't moving an inch. " Do you want Hia to help you get started? " He asked with raised eyebrows.

Prem nodded slowly.

Boun stepped forward with a smirk. He swiftly pulled down the piece of clothing that was restraining the awakened member.

Prem's shaft sprung out as soon as the shorts and boxers were removed, swaying a bit due to the impact.

Boun took a big sniff of the boxers that he had just removed from Prem while maintaining eye contact with him, walking back to the chair he was sitting on earlier.

He leisurely sat down on the cushioned chair, facing Prem. He gestured for Prem to get started.

Prem felt hot as he was fully exposed to Boun's view. Even though they had seen each other naked a hundred times, he still felt shy. Looking deep into Boun's eyes, he started fondling his thick member that was oozing of pre cum. Boun's heated stare made him forget his reservation and quicken his strokes.

He slowly moved backwards. He spread his legs and placed them on the bed, giving Boun a clear view of his pink hole.

He grabbed the bottle of lube from the side table and smeared his length and hands with it. He used one of his hands to stroke himself while the other traced the rim of his hole.

Boun held the boxer close to his nose, inhaling the scent Prem left on it as he watched Prem putting a digit into his hole.

Prem's moans made Boun's member protest inside the restraint space.

Boun pulled the active little guy out of his boxers without taking off the rest of his clothing. He could see Prem's eyes lit up as little Boun was out.

He poured a generous amount of lube over the long guy down there before wrapping the boxer in his hand around it.

Prem increased the number of fingers that entered him watching Boun licking his lips thirstyly.

"Hia!!!. " Prem moaned out load. His strokes and the movements of fingers inside the hole became faster as he was getting close.

Boun was thoroughly enjoying the show. The way Prem squirmed and moaned while inserting his own finger into himself, made Boun feel hornier.

Prem was a moaning mess when he squirted out the white thick juice. Its smell spread across the room taking Boun's desires to a whole new level.

His eyes widened in excitement as he watched Boun getting up from his seat and walking towards him with a predatory look in his eyes.

Without a warning Boun flipped Prem around, making him fall on all fours.

Prem was kneeling on the bed with his hands supporting his upper body. His ass was up, giving full access to Boun.

"Just look at you. All stretched up and ready to take me. " Boun spread the ass cheeks to see the wet hole, dripping with juices. He didn't waste another second and entered Prem in one swift motion.

Prem gasped as he felt Boun's thick length inside his narrow tunnel. His eyes rolled as Boun started moving within him.

He arched back, standing on his knees. He caught the back of Boun's neck, pulling him closer. He kissed Boun feeling the thrusts growing quicker.

Boun moaned as Prem's muscles wrapped around his member. The sense of euphoria engulfed him.

His hand reached out to caress Prem's balls and the length that was hardening again for the second time.

His other hand caught hold of Prem's neck, keeping the position intact.

"I love you, Hia. I love you so much " Prem panted and kissed Boun again with all the passion he could muster.

He knew that Boun wasn't going to say it back to him. But he was well aware that it would hurt him more if Boun chose to stay silent after his confession. So, he didn't give him the chance to speak.

His lips and tongue continuously swallowed the worlds that came out of Boun's lips.

He nibbled on Boun's lips as if his whole life depended on it. "Hia, I am close"

The next second the thick juice splashed all over Boun's hand.

"You have really dirtied Hia's hand. Be a good boy and lick it clean for Hia. " Boun held the hand that was dripping Prem's fresh juice into his mouth.

Prem stuck his tongue out to lick the long fingers of the veiny hands like an obedient kitten. He was sucking the fingers that were being thrust in and out of his mouth, a new kink he developed after watching so many gay porn videos to jerk off.

Boun was impressed by the changes in Prem. He loved them so much. He groaned at the final thrust, emptying himself into Prem.

Both of them collapsed side by side, panting heavily.