21. Weird

Happy Bounprem Anniversary everyone

Today we are celebrating their fourth anniversary

Boun had a huge smile on his face as he stroked Prem's face in the photo attached to an old news article saying about the newest member of the National team

In the photo Prem was only seventeen holding the gold medal smiling widely at the camera.

Boun was in the flight to his next shooting location. He was in a good mood after getting a green signal from Prem.

Initially he had been hesitant to disturb Prem during office hours. He was planning on meeting Prem in private.

The sudden change of plans occurred when jealousy, a foreign feeling took up Boun's heart seeing Prem talking and laughing with some girls.

He heard from the staff that Prem was particularly close to one of the girls who also happens to be an intern like Prem.
The sour feeling at the sight only went away after having a 'talk' with Prem.

"What are you smiling at?" Bosston asked seeing the rare smile on Boun's face.

"Nothing." Boun quickly hid the tab behind him. He didn't want Bosston to know about Prem.

"You have been acting weird since today morning." Bosston suspiciously eyed Boun.

"I am just in a good mood." Boun shrugged.

"The casting director of the series just called me. They are starting the auditions next week." Bosston said.
"Oh!" Boun was uninterested about the news.

"Oh? Is that all you have to say? They are waiting for a confirmation from you if you will take up the role or not. If you don't, they have to conduct audition for that as well."

"Wasn't it already decided that I will take up the role?"

"Hmm. It's good that you have made up your mind." Bosston was satisfied with Boun's reply. "They also asked if you want to sit in the judging panel for the audition for your partner."

"I have no idea about acting. What will I do if sit in the judging panel?" Boun was nonchalant.

"That's true. The truth is that the crew is having a hard time finding candidates for auditioning as your partner." Bosston sighed.

"Why?" Boun was puzzled.

"It actually has nothing to do with you. It's just that the character is supposed to be fair, chubby and athletic at the same time. Such actors are not easy to find. We will have to stick to the character description as it has a major impact on the whole storyline."

Boun of course knew of this. He had read the whole script. Almost by hearted it by now.

Boun wanted to say that he knew an athletic chubby person with pale skin. But chose not to as he remembered that Prem was not very comfortable in front of the camera. He had noticed it during their photoshoot sessions.

Also he wanted to hide his relationship with Prem from his manager as Bosston might stop him from ever contacting Prem again.

"Boun... Boun..." Bosston waved his hands in front of Boun's face to catch his attention.

"Khrab?"

"Are you listening to what I was saying?" Bosston asked. "You will have acting classes after you get back to Bangkok. I have cleared your schedule for that."

Boun nodded.

"You remember Khun Sia, the one who trained Ohm when he was younger? We have hired her for you."

Boun felt a shiver run down his spine when he heard Bosston.

"Khun Sia?" Boun gulped.

"Yes. Ohm helped me get in touch with her. She was a little hesitant first but I managed to convince her. You have to make the most out of the opportunity. She is one of the best acting coaches in our country."

Boun was feeling bitter for himself. He was familiar with the acting coach Bosston mentioned. He had trained under her for a few days along with Ohm in his teenage days. She was so strict that none of his tricks worked on her. In the end he bailed out of the classes saying that he was not interested in acting.

Now his manager and his beloved cousin had pushed him into the hell hole again. Boun could only cry inside his heart.

"When will we be starting?" He asked.

"As soon as we return. We won't waste any time anymore. Khun Sia already has an idea about your level of acting skills. She said that you might need long training. So, we will start right away." Bosston said scrolling through his phone.

Boun wanted to kill Ohm at this moment. Not only did Ohm set up a trap for but also made sure that he fell into it and never escaped.

He made a mental note to give Ohm an earful the next time they met.

"Try to get some sleep now. You might not be able to get any later." Bosston instructed.

Boun nodded, adjusting his seat to a comfortable position and closed his eyes.

"You should take care of yourself. P' Benz told me about your medical reports. Don't try to act smart with me." Prem warned. "You have to make sure that you drink enough water. Eat food three times a day and get enough rest. Don't overexert yourself. You are only a human."
Prem's words before they parted yesterday rung in Boun's ears.

His lips involuntarily curled into a smile remembering the boys angry look when he was instructing him to take care of himself. He looked exactly like an angry kitten then.

Bosston raised his eyebrows seeing Boun smile in his dreams.

He decided to continue keeping an eye on Boun's cynical behaviour. Even though he wanted to be strict to Boun, he didn't want to invade Boun's privacy too much.

He knew well enough that as long as Boun still listened to him and was serious about his work and health, there was nothing he could ask for.

No matter how big of a troublemaker Boun was, Bosston had always loved and adored him like his own little brother, letting him cause trouble every now and then.

He might seem like a very strict manager to others but he was considerably easy going and understanding towards Boun.
Boun had a good sleep through the flight. By the time they reached the destination, he was feeling refreshed.

The first thing Boun did as soon as he landed was to click a selfie of himself and send it to Prem. After sending a few selfies, he was still not satisfied. He started pestering April to click candid photos of him.

April looked at him weird expression.
"What are you looking at? Take a pic, hurry." Boun said posing for a picture near the water fountain.

"You are acting really really weird today." April said as she click several pictures of Boun in various poses.

Boun has never been into clicking pictures unless it was for work. Today he himself was requesting to be taken picture of, which seemed a little weird to both April and Bosston.

Looking at Boun who was smiling to himself while fiddling with the phone, April whispered to Bosston. "Did he take the wrong medicine?"

Bosston could only shrug in response.