60. The clip

“Prem was really scary yesterday,” Brad said with a horrified expression as he recalled the previous night’s incidents.

Boun, Brad, and Mark were sitting in Boun’s room at SZ Entertainment’s headquarters. Even though Boun was just an artist, he had his own room in the building just like Ohm and Kao.

“He really was. He was behaving like a beast yesterday.” Mark exclaimed. “Didn’t you see how badly those people were beaten up? I heard that some of them broke a bone or two.”

Boun was lost in thoughts while listening to his friends. He couldn’t believe that Prem hadn’t mentioned anything about the incident that happened last night to him.

“Boun, you are really lucky that Prem noticed that you didn’t return after a while and went looking for you. Or else what would have happened to you, we can’t even imagine.” Brad shook his head anxiously.

“Not just that, he was also lucky because the pub owner was Prem’s peer mentor. Or else he wouldn’t have been able to find him so quickly. That guy even took our side when the police came and pressed charges against those people.” Mark added.

“Did Prem warn you yesterday not to breathe a word about this to anyone, especially him?” Talay who had just entered the room with coffee asked pointing at Boun.

“He already knew.” Brad pouted.

“No, he didn’t.”  Talay looked at Boun for confirmation.

Seeing Boun remaining silent, Brad asked Boun, “Prem told you everything, didn’t he?”

Boun shook his head in denial.

“What he didn’t?” Brad’s eyes went wide realising his mistake.

“See, I told you. You guys are so dead.” Talay smirked.

“Shit.” Mark cursed. “We thought you already knew everything. That’s why we ran our mouths. Boun, please don’t tell Prem that you got to know about this from us. Please. He will kill us.” Mark pleaded.

“Since you guys have already told so much, tell me the whole story then,” Boun said feeling anxious to know the details.

The trio filled him in with the part of the story they knew.

“We actually have no idea what happened inside the room and what made Prem so angry. All we saw was Prem beating the shit out of those six people.” Brad concluded.

“It was my first time seeing Prem lose control over his temper. And believe me, he was so scary. If P’ Ton hadn’t stopped him yesterday, maybe he would have killed Green.” Talay patted his own chest trying to calm himself.

Boun wanted to ask further, but he got a call from Ohm asking him to go to Ohm’s office. He excused himself from his friends and headed to Ohm’s office.

Upon arriving at Ohm’s office, Boun saw his cousin and manager waiting for him.

“Boun, did he tell you what happened last night?” Ohm asked cautiously as soon as Boun took a seat opposite him.

Boun understood that the ’he’ Ohm was talking about was Prem.

“No, he didn’t even leave me a hint. I just learned about the whole thing from my friends.”

Ohm nodded and turned to Bosston. “P’ Ton, please tell the legal team to prepare non-disclosure documents for those three and make sure they sign them.”

“Khrab. I will make arrangements.” Bosston agreed.

“They don’t know the whole thing. Can anybody tell me what happened last night?” Boun asked looking alternatively at Ohm and Bosston.

“We don’t know the whole thing either, Boun. Only Prem knows and he is not willing to say anything.” Ohm sighed.

Someone knocked on the door interrupting the conversation.

“Come in,” Ohm called out.

Prem entered the room. He waied at the elders before taking a seat next to Boun.

“Prem, you must have already guessed why we called you here,” Ohm asked.

Prem nodded slightly.

“We would like to know what exactly happened yesterday. I mean as in what you saw, what they did.” Ohm spoke seriously.

Prem glanced at Boun and kept quiet.

“Prem, we need to know the details to press charges against them. Also, not letting him know about what happened isn’t going to help.” Ohm understood that the matter was serious and Prem was only trying to protect Boun by hiding the details from him.

Prem was silent for a few minutes before taking a small plastic box out of his pocket. He placed the box on the coffee table that stood in between him and Ohm.

“What is this?” Ohm picked up the box and opened it. It contained two memory cards.

“It contains the answers to your questions,” Prem answered.

Ohm grabbed his laptop and connected it to the projector. Turning on the blinds, he inserted the first memory card into the SD card reader port. He played the video in it. It was the CCTV footage of Boun being kidnapped by the two men from the restroom and taking him to the private room.

“This is it?” Ohm asked.

“The rest of it is inside the other card.” Prem moved closer to Boun who had started turning pale after seeing the first video.

Ohm nodded and put on the second card. He clenched his fist and pressed the play button.

“Good evening, everyone. Tonight, we are going to have a gorgeous guest join us.” The video displayed one of the six people who got arrested last night acting as a host. “Oh, looks like our guest is here.” The guy said upon hearing the knock on the door.

The camera swung towards the door displaying an unconscious Boun, who was being supported by the two men who kidnapped him from the restroom.  The two walked in with Boun.

“This is the great Boun Noppanut Guntachai, the number one playboy of Bangkok city. Isn’t he just gorgeous?” Green caressed Boun’s cheeks. “No wonder both men and women are crazy to sleep with him.” Green scoffed.

“Just bring him over.” Another guy sitting on the couch yelled with eyes full of lust as he looked at Boun.

“So, we are going to watch live-action featuring Khun Boun and Khun Green.” The host said. The rest of the men cheered.

The guy on the couch and Green started striping Boun. “Just look at those lips.” Green ran his fingers over Boun’s lips.

Suddenly a bang was heard interrupting the people in the room.

Everyone turned to look at the door.

One of them walked to the door and asked, “Who are you? Don’t you know that this is a private room?”

The next second the guy was punched and he fell to the side. The video showed how Prem strode into the room and kicked the guy on the couch, who toppled the camera over and the footage from there on was unclear.

Ohm closed his laptop in anger as the video ended. Everyone was fuming as they watched the video. They finally understood why Prem had lost his temper and why he didn’t want Boun to know anything.

Boun was shivering and gone completely pale. Prem held his hands slowly squeezing them and whispered “Hia, I am here.”

Prem turned to Ohm and said, “I hope this will be enough for you guys to handle everything. I am taking him with me.”

Ohm and Bosston nodded.

Prem stood up and scooped up Boun before walking out of the room.