166.Twins

Fluke moved his phone camera from a miserable Prem to a sulking Boun at the other end of the room. He zoomed in to get a clearer view of the older guy who was shooting lasers at his two nieces.

As if sensing the camera, Boun's gaze turned to Fluke. The latter could feel from the gaze that the former wanted to beat the shit out of him at the moment.

Instead of feeling scared, Fluke found it hilarious, trying his best not to giggle so that the footage wouldn't end up being shaky. He zoomed out and moved the focus back to Prem.

Fluke saw his manager bringing over the tripod that he used to make reels and smirked.

"We should be professional, you know." Earth winked at his artist.

Fluke chuckled, turning his camera off. "Are you planning to use this video to promote BounPrem after the bl series is on air?"

"Yup. My baby knows the best." Earth sniff kissed Fluke's cheeks.

Boun gritted his teeth, mentally cursing at the two besties who were literally lost in their world, making a video of his Pao.

He didn't know if he should be angrier at those two or at Sammy for dragging all the women out of the resort to have a 'ladies' night' including his own mother. He was actually thankful to her for that but if she had managed to take the the two little girls with her, it would have been better.

Prem on the other hand was doubting his life decision. He was so done. He had no idea how many hairclips and stickers he had on his body. His face was shimmered by various makeup products.

"Lyra dear why don't you try using this green colour?" Fluke suggested pointing at the kale green lip colour.

"That is a good idea!" Lyra's face lit up. Green was her favourite colour. "Thank you, Poppy." She smiled widely at the singer.

Prem glared at his friend who looked satisfied digging a grave for him.

"No! I want to use this one." Leah whined holding a hot pink lipcolour.

Fluke and Earth looked at each other in distress.

Earth squatted between the girls who looked like they were about to cry. "How about one of you paint the left side of the lip with pink and the right side with green?"

"Or maybe upper lip with pink and lower lip with green?" Fluke squatted next to Earth looking at the two little girls.

The girls contemplated the two uncle's suggestions.

Finally, Lyra spoke up "We will colour both sides of the upper lip and lower lip with different colours. Then we will get to use four different colours."

"Yes! I will use this one." Leah held up the neon blue lip colour. She was very satisfied with her twin's idea.

"And I will use this one." Lyra picked up the marigold yellow lip colour.

"Good choice, girls." Fluke smilingly patted the two girls.

'Fuck you bitch!' Prem mouthed at his best friend as he eyed the four lip colours in absolute horror.

'You look gorgeous baby.' Fluke winked and blew a kiss at him.

Prem could only silently endure as the two girls proceeded to use the lip colours on his face.

Earth was filming the whole process while Fluke was busy clicking pictures of Prem from different angles, making sure not to miss any expressions.

Prem swore to himself that he was going to kill both Fluke and Earth and dump them in the old well not far from the resort, once he got out of there.

It was Earth who got the makeup kit for the girls. He even helped them put on the extra long eyelashes on Prem's eyes as well as taught the two girls how to draw a perfect eyebrow. The two girls had spent over an hour drawing his eyebrows with two entirely different colours.

"Wow! This is a work of art." Fluke said admiringly as the girls finished applying the lip colours, furiously clicking Prem's pictures.

Boun couldn't take it anymore. He got up from his seat and marched up to the group. He grabbed the back of Fluke's collar and dragged him away.

Fluke stumbled upon the sudden force. He tucked his phone inside his pocket and followed Boun.

Boun stopped after walking a distance and turned around to face Fluke. "Take those two away, Fluke. They are testing my patience."

Fluke smiled sheepishly at the older. "Phi, they just want to play with their Popsy."

"I want to play with their Popsy too." Boun gritted his teeth, glancing at Prem who was between the two little girls.

Fluke snickered and said nothing.

"How about this? If you take them away now, I will tell you embarrassing stories of Ohm in his childhood?" Boun prompted, hoping that Fluke would agree.

Fluke eyed Boun suspiciously, "Deal."

The duo fist bumped sealing the deal. They walked back in together.

"Girls, it's time for bed," Fluke announced.

"No!" The twins whined simultaneously. They were having so much fun putting make-up on their Popsy that they didn't want to go to bed yet.

"I am sorry young ladies, it is way past your bedtime," Fluke said in a stern tone.

The twins were disheartened to hear that but they were obedient. They were sulking but still put away the make-up brush that they were using to put highlighter on either side of Prem's face. They got on their feet.

"Good girls." Fluke smiled. He picked up Lyra while Earth picked up Leah and headed to their room to put them to sleep.

Prem heaved a sigh of relief as the kids left. He quickly pulled out his phone and checked his face on the front camera. He was absolutely alarmed at the condition of his face. He was sure that the whole colour palette was on it.

He instantly regretted agreeing to look after the twins when his mother asked him to. Not that his attitude towards children had changed but because he wanted to impress Tessa and Boun's grandparents. He didn't want to leave a bad impression on them.

Boun scooped Prem up from the floor.

"Hia!" Prem was a little shocked when Boun picked him up all of a sudden.

"What?" Boun was a bit pissed.

Even though they had been staying in Chonburi for the past few days together. He wasn't actually satisfied. There was always there to interrupt them.

Especially Nuan and her friends, those girls had been tailing him almost everywhere. Those girls were making subtle moves on him. But he just ignored all that since he didn't want to be rude to Prem's cousins.

He rarely got chances to spend with Prem.

"We need to clean here." Prem pointed at the make-up products spread on the floor along with the dirty makeup brushes.

"We need to get 'you' cleaned up first." Boun was not taking a 'no' for an answer. He strode out to their room, carrying Prem on his arms.