190. Cousin

"Fuck you, Ohm!" Boun cursed. "How could you let Fluke be the one who confessed?"

Boun was already taken by surprise when he heard that Ohm and Fluke were dating. But when he heard that it was the younger of the two who did the confession and not his idiotic cousin, he lost it.

Ohm just rolled his eyes at him and continued sipping his drink. If not for the fact that his boyfriend had an event to attend, he wouldn't have had to spend his evening with his smelly cousin.

"Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me!" Boun huffed seeing Ohm's nonchalant attitude. "Why didn't you confess first? Our family's reputation was flogged into the ground by you!"

Ohm was left speechless. He felt that Boun was overreacting "Dude! first of all, I have no prior dating experience and I knew I had messed up big time. So I was a bit insecure about confessing my feelings in the beginning, Okay? Second, I don't understand why my boyfriend confessing to me has anything to do with our family's reputation!"

"That's right, Boun. None of the men in the family have the habit of chasing the one they fell for. It is always the other way around. Be it our Dads or us." Kao who had been silent all this while chipped in.

Boun pouted looking at his two cousins and went silent.

"Leave my matter aside and tell us what's your plan!" Ohm poured himself another glass of whiskey.

"What plan?" Boun asked with a confused face.

"Your confession plan!" Ohm settled down on the single-setter couch opposite him. "Weren't you bragging about how our 'family reputation' depended on it a second ago? I am sure that you have a damn good plan."

Boun flashed a fake toothy smile at his cousin. He was well aware that his latter was digging a pit for him to jump into. "I don't have a plan?"

"Don't tell me you are chickening out this time as well!" Kao said with a frown. He had had enough of this push and pull between Boun and Prem.

"It's not that I am chickening out, it's just that... I don't know!!!" He laid back on the couch and used the cushion to muffle his frustrated scream.

"What is your problem now? Prem has already confessed his love and claimed you as his man publically. Now, it's your turn." Kao said seriously.

"Prem claimed him as his man? When did that happen?" Ohm asked in surprise.

"When you were gone. That day, when everyone confronted Aa Saen and Alan, Prem came there and fearlessly claimed that he was there to cheer for his man. You should have seen the look on Aa Saen's and Alan's faces. I really wished that I had a camera with me back then." Kao laughed at the memory.

"That is exactly why I am worried." Boun sat up, frowning.

"What is there to worry about in that?" Ohm asked.

Boun let out a sigh of frustration and turned to his cousins "You see, Prem has done a lot for me. I mean like 'a lot'. I want to give him a proposal in a way that I can show my appreciation to him."

"Boun, Prem is not the kind that likes grand things," Kao said.

"But, every single thing he did for me was grand. Starting from my birthday celebration to showing up at the party to cheer for me because he knew that I was really stressed that day. Every single thing was grand, phi. How am I going to compete with that? I don't want him to feel that he-"

"Boun, Stop!" Kao raised his hand in a stop sign. "Stop right there!" Taking a deep breath, he continued. "Prem loves you so much that he will take you in even if you turn a beggar. All he wants is a confirmation from you. So stop thinking too much and admit to him that you love him too."