5. The Script

Hey guys,👋👋

As today is Prem's birthday🎂, we are going to have a mass release.🎊🎊🎉🎉 Happy Prem Day everyone. 🎉🎉🎊🎊

Happy Reading

Happy Reading.☺

***

***

Boun's frequent fainting spells pushed Bosston into forcing Boun to get a whole-body check-up.

"The results look good. I don't see any major problem with Khun Noppanut's body. The fainting spells must be caused due to work pressure and lack of good rest. " The doctor had said to Bosston after receiving all the test results.

"Khun Noppanut, you have to take good care of your body. You should stay away from alcohol and smoking. Also, try to reduce sexual interactions. It would take up too much energy. Given your current physical condition, you better not have any. " The doctor's words rung on Boun's ears.

April bit her lips trying to hold back her laughter.

Bosston glared at Boun, who felt as if he was struck by a lightning. After receiving the doctor's order, Bosston had tightened his watch on Boun, not allowing him to go even a mile near cigarettes, alcohol, and parties. Bosston had also taken his phone away and deleted all the contact information of his flings after blocking them.

Not that Boun cared about any of this, but he was uneasy being left alone. He didn't like the feeling of being left alone. He wanted someone by his side but didn't want to grow attached to anyone. That was why he had so many hook-ups and flings

Bosston had significantly reduced his work allowing him to have a lot of free time.

As he was banned from partying and drinking Boun was almost bored to death.

Boun was on his way to his cousin slash best friend Ohm's house.

"What the hell took you so long?" Ohm asked Boun as soon as he enter his range of vision.

"I came over as soon as you called. I didn't know that my dear Nong was missing me so much." Boun chuckled.

"Miss you, my foot. Don't call me Nong. You are just a few months elder than me."

"But I am still elder than you." Boun shrugged.

Ever since they were young, Boun loved to tease Ohm and vice versa.

"Khrab. Khun Boun is older. So old that you get exhausted yourself from having too much sex that you had to be taken to the hospital." Ohm said and burst out laughing.

Boun felt embarrassed when that topic was bought up.

"I heard that you are being watched left and right because P' Ton feels that you won't be able to keep it in your pants." Ohm laughed even louder.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. If you are done laughing, then do you care to tell me why you called me here in such a hurry. " Boun asked with a fake smile.

"Wait for a second. "Ohm stopped laughing and went to the room nearby.

He came back with a bunch of papers and handed them over to Boun.

Boun received the papers.

" You are my blue? What is this? " Boun looked at the paper and then at Ohm.

"The script for our upcoming bl project. " Ohm sat opposite Boun.

"You found one? P' Yacht was saying that you were not satisfied with anything they found."

"It took me a while, but I found the perfect one. The Board of directors is also satisfied." Ohm smiled proudly.

"So, why are you giving this to me? " Boun asked. "Don't tell me you call me here to show off. "

"I called you here because I want you to be part of this project as well," Ohm said in a serious tone.

"Me? " Boun pointed at himself.

Ohm nodded.

"I will be playing the main lead in this series. I want you to play the second male lead."

"You want me to play against you?"

"What? I said second male lead. Not opposite me."

"This is a bl, right? The second male lead must be your partner, no?"

" Where the hell did you get that idea from? The second male lead means the second couple. My partner would be the main lead just like me. " Ohm chuckled.

"Oh? Anyway, I am not interested." Boun placed the script on the coffee table.

"Boun, I really think you should give it a shot. "

"Ohm, I am not interested in acting. It's just too much work. It doesn't suit my lifestyle. " Boun crossed his legs.

"Boun, don't be in a hurry to reject this one. You know, the first person that came into my mind was you. This role just fits you perfectly. " Ohm insisted.

Boun smirked proudly.

" Boun, you are not young anymore. Your modeling career is already at its peak. You might have some job offers now. But it is only a matter of time before you lose them. In the modeling industry, as one gets older, one will get lesser and lesser offers, no matter how famous you are. The industry prefers fresh faces, and it never lacks new talents. This is the best time for you to take a turn in your career. "

Boun silently mulled over Ohm's words.

"Or are you planning to go back? " Ohm enquired.

"NO. I will never go back. " Boun declared.

"Then listen to me and give it a try. This is a golden opportunity for you."

"I may be good-looking, but you know that I suck at acting. I have seen many model-turned-actors being criticized because of lack of good acting skills." Boun sighed and picked up the script.

"Did you take the wrong medicine today? Since when did Khun Boun start getting worried about being criticized?"

"I am not worried about being criticized; I just don't want it to leave a black mark on my perfect profile."

"That is not an issue. We can hire an acting coach. We have enough time to train you. The company is planning on casting fresh faces. So, you don't have to be worried about that." Ohm assured.

"The cast has been decided? "

"No, they are going to conduct auditions soon. I reserved this character for you. "

"Let me read the script first. I will let you know after I make a decision." Boun flipped through the script.

"Then I will ask P' Ton to adjust your schedule accordingly and find you an acting coach." Ohm picked up his phone.

"Hey, I am yet to agree."

"I know that you will say yes after reading the script. "

"You sound so confident. "

"Of course." Ohm shot him a glance as he proceeded to make calls.

'I might as well use this opportunity to raise the blood pressure of those old foggies.' Boun thought in mind.

'They must be thinking that all is good now that they have gotten rid of me. I will show them that I can still cause a mess in their perfect lives even without being a part of them.' An evil grin spread across Boun's face.