167. Kids

🔞Warning 🔞
Mature content ahead

" I am damn sure that those bitches are going use those pics on my birthday. " Prem knew his friends so well. He could already picture them making memes out of those pics.

Boun silently put on the facial headband on Prem, keeping his hair away from his face. He removed the fake eyelashes slowly.

"Hia? Are you even listening to me? " Prem pouted at the lack of attention.

"You shouldn't have agreed to girls when they asked if they could put makeup on you. Didn't you know that they were going to make a mess? " Boun shimmered the cotton pad with micellar water. He sat across Prem, holding the younger chin as he started wiping off the makeup.

Prem grew silent. Obviously, he knew. But he couldn't say no when the girls looked at him with puppy eyes that were so similar to Boun's.

Boun had to use a lot of time to remove the several layers of thick makeup the twins had put on Prem's face.

"Can I ask you something, Hia?"

Boun paused and looked at Prem.

"Why is that you kids again, Hia?" It never made sense to Prem why everyone, including Boun, loved kids.

"I am thinking the same question, now." Boun was irritated that the girls had taken up most of Prem's attention and interrupted their time together.

He used to find kids adorable and fun to be with. But after the past few days, he was starting to think otherwise. He now kind of found Prem's argument that kids are nothing but headaches very reasonable.

Boun put the used cotton pads away and gently applied the toner on Prem's face, followed by serum, mask, eye cream and moisturiser, completing the skincare routine.

"Hia" Prem climbed onto Boun's lap, sitting face to face with him on his lap, wrapping his hand around Boun's neck.

Boun smiled seeing Prem act all cute. "What is it?"

"How long will you need to wrap up everything Hia?" Prem missed the domestic feeling that he was getting with Boun.

"Give me one more week, na Pao." Boun brushed Prem's bangs adoringly to reveal his forehead.

"Just one more week?" Prem asked in excitement.

Boun nodded. His grin grew wider watching Prem's enthusiasm. "Next week, they are winding up a project. It is the biggest project that was under P' Alan. There will be a congratulatory party on the day the project wound up. Probably P' Alan would be promoted as well and I am planning to strike him on that day. When he will be completely off guard."

"My Hia is so awesome." Prem kissed him.

Boun hugged the younger guy tighter, burying his face in the nape of his neck.

"What happened, Hia?"

"Nothing. I just hope everything goes as planned." Boun was worried that he might fail and the consequences would be borne by people around him including his Pao.

Prem smiled, rubbing Boun's hair "Don't worry, Hia. It's okay even if things don't go the way you planned. I am sure that Fluke already has a plan B charted up. It is just that his methods aren't going to be as orthodox as yours."

He knew that once Fluke made up his mind to destroy someone, he would make sure that his target would meet the worst ending one could ever even imagine.

"Thank you, baby." Boun sniff kissed Prem's cheek.

Prem chuckled. "Why are you thanking me, Hia? I haven't even done anything yet."

"Thank you for walking into my life, Pao." Boun sniff kissed Prem's other cheek.

"Correction, Khun. I wasn't the one who walked into your life." Prem poked Boun's chest with his index finger. "It was you who bulldozed your way into my life. You better take responsibility for that."

"I do plan on doing so." Boun caressed Prem's cheek with his thumb. "For the rest of my life."

"You better." Prem looked away with a smug smile, feeling extremely pleased by Boun's answer. "Or else I will haunt you even after death."

Boun suddenly pinched Prem's cheeks. "Why is my baby so cute?"

Prem pouted playfully. "No idea. I was just born this cute."

"Narcissistic, aren't you?" Boun tickled Prem.

"No, Hia. Stop. Please stop." Prem said in between the laughter.

Boun stopped tickling and hugged Prem from behind, looking at their reflection in the dressing mirror. "I will have to go back tomorrow itself."

"You won't be attending the engagement ceremony?" Prem met Boun's gaze through the mirror.

"I will be attending the ceremony but I will have to leave as soon as it is over. There are so many preparations to make." Boun rested his chin on Prem's shoulders.

"Then you will be leaving before midnight tomorrow?"

Boun nodded.

The engagement ceremony was planned as a full-day event with prayer and merit-making in the morning and the ring exchange at night, followed by the engagement party.

Prem turned around to Boun. "Does that mean that tonight will be the last night for us together?"

Boun nodded again.

"Then, shouldn't we be making the most out of it?" Prem wiggled his brows and kissed Boun.

Boun reciprocated the kiss with equal passion.

" I am going to miss you so much Hia. " Prem said in a raspy voice in between the heated kisses.

" I will miss you too, Pao. " Boun's hands moved down. He caught the hem of Prem's tshirt and took it off.

Prem's nipples hardened as the cool wind of the air conditioner hit them. He clenched onto Boun's hair, hungrily stick his tongue inside Boun's mouth.

Boun's fingers traced around the elastic of Prem's shorts. The tiny piece of clothing was tightening as the little Prem was starting to wake up.

He slid his hands inside, grabbing the fleshy bum. He kneaded it roughly as he pulled Prem closer to himself.

Their clothed lengths, that were already hard, rubbed against each other as they grinded their hips together.

Prem bit his lips trying his best not to moan.

Boun, who was raining kisses along his sensitive neck noticed this. " You can moan as loud as you want today, Pao. Your cousins are not coming back until it's midnight. "

His mouth travelled down South, leaving bite marks along the way.

A smirk formed on his lips when he noticed that Prem had actually shaved his armpits.

Prem blushed harder when he realized that Boun had noticed it.

Boun suddenly caught his hand and pinned him against the wall. He started licking the exposed armpit, tasting the freshly formed salty sweat beads.

Prem squirmed at the wet sensation. "Hia... Please... Stop it... Please..." He begged. He didn't want to cum so fast.

"Beg me properly, baby. " Boun had a smug smile on his face as he shifted the other side.

" Please Hia... Stop... I beg you. " Boun's tongue was sending shivers down his spine.

Boun paused, looking at Prem's flushed face lustfully. " But baby, didn't you say that you are going miss me? "

Prem nodded.

"Then show me what you do when you miss me, Pao. " Boun said Prem towards the bed.