195. Party

Gear up, Tillies! We are at our last chapter! and a long one too!!!

✨✨✨

"That one is supposed to go under the beam, you idiot." Sammy scolded Prem.

Prem who was on top of the ladder, on the other hand, groaned in frustration. He had lost count of the times he had been scolded by Sammy the whole day. He undid the LED strip rope and redid it the way Sammy instructed.

They were helping with the decoration of Benz's birthday party. Everyone including the football gang (as he called them) was also there to help set everything.

When Tae approached them asking for help to set up a surprise birthday party for Benz, Boun agreed readily as the former was planning to propose to the birthday boy during the party.

Boun was super excited about the whole thing and decided on every detail along with Prem. He even had Fluke personally bake the cake for the event.

But in the end, an event came up and Boun had to withdraw from the decorations and left the responsibility to Prem.

Prem, along with his friends and the football gang was decorating the hall while Fluke was baking the cake in the kitchen with Ohm as his assistant.

He stretched himself looking at the finished decor. It looked wonderful and romantic.

"Hey, go take a bath and change into this." Sammy handed him a paper bag.

"Why do I have to dress up? It's not like it is my birthday" Prem said, peeking at the clothes in the paper bag.

"Did you forget that you are a celebrity now? You need to click pictures and upload them on social media. Go! Clean yourself up! Now!" Sammy pushed him towards the exit.

✨✨✨

A few hours later, Prem reentered the hall.

He was dressed up, wearing natural-looking makeup and had his hair done. He found the life of a celebrity to be very tiring. Especially after having to spend hours sitting in front of the mirror when hairstylists and makeup artists did their magic.

The guests had started arriving. Most of them were familiar faces. He was a bit shocked to see Jassy accompanied by Tessa and Ann at the hall. The three women were busy cooing at Bew.

He immediately walked over to the trio. Upon seeing Prem walking over, Bew started wiggling on his grandmother's lap, wanting to be carried by him.

Tessa had no other way than to hand the baby to Prem.

Prem picked up the baby with a smile "Baby, did you miss me?" He sniff-kissed the baby's cheeks.

The baby responded in a goo-goo-gaa-gaa language as if affirming to him.

Prem rocked the baby gently as he turned to three ladies. "How come you all are here?"

"Boun asked us to come here to give moral support for the proposal" Ann answered. "And Jassy was bored at home, so we asked her to tag along."

His parents hadn't gone back to Chiang Mai since the inauguration and wanted to stay with him for a few more days.

Prem frowned, feeling that there was some conspiracy going on.

"Did you call Boun? When is he arriving?" Tessa asked preventing Prem from thinking any further.

"I did, a while ago. He said that they were already on the road." Prem answered.

Bew was starting to get fussy. So, Prem excused himself and went out of the hall carrying the baby.

✨✨✨