54. Lost his mind

MENTION OF VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ABUSE AHEAD

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

It was already late at night. Probably everyone would have left the building by then. Prem stayed back to practice what he learned in the class and ended up being one of the few people in the huge building.

Prem was in a good mood today. Not only did he manage to do well in the class today but had also managed to make a few new friends in the company. Another thing that he was happy about was that he didn’t have to face Boun today.

Other than the acting classes that he had along with Boun, Bosston had arranged several other classes for him to improve his modelling skills. Today he had attended one of such classes.

Humming a random song, Prem took out his bag from the locker after changing into his casual clothes. Rechecking the belonging in his bag, he slung it over his shoulder and locked his locker.

Prem turned around and was startled to see Boun standing at the door of the locker room. He could see that the elder was somewhat drunk. One look at Boun’s face and Prem could tell that there was something wrong with him today. There was something weird in the way he was looking at Prem.

Exhaling deeply, Prem decided to ignore Boun and get out. He stared at the ground and started walking.

As he approached the door, Boun blocked his way. He stepped to the side trying to avoid Boun, but the latter blocked him again. Annoyance filled Prem’s mind seeing Boun block his path again and again. He continued to stare at the floor without lifting his head to meet Boun’s burning gaze.

He saw Boun’s foot taking a step forward towards him. He took a step back with every step Boun took forward until his back hit the lockers. He looked away trying to think of a way to go out of the room without having to talk to Boun.

Prem could feel Boun’s breath on his ears as the latter leaned in.

“Was she good?” Boun’s voice was hoarse with a drunken seductive charm. Prem froze on hearing the question. He was clueless about what Boun was asking.

Seeing that Prem was not responding to him, Boun asked again. “Was she good? Was she better than me?”

Prem frowned. He understood that Boun was asking about Kate. He was sure that Boun was thinking that he had slept with Kate. He wasn’t willing to clear up the misunderstanding to Boun.

As Prem tried to get away, Boun grabbed his shoulders and shoved him to the locker

“Prem. I. am. Asking. You. Something. Answer. Me. Was. She. Better. Than. Me?” Boun gritted his teeth.

Prem’s nostrils from the overwhelming smell of alcohol that Boun’s body was emitting. His face cringed with pain from his back hitting the locker.

Prem refusing to answer his question or meet his gaze was making Boun angrier. He grabbed Prem’s chin and forced him to look up.

“Can’t you hear my question? Was she better than me, Prem? Did she make you feel better than I did?” Boun’s eyes were bloodshot at this point.

Prem struggled to get rid of Boun’s grip.

“You are not going anywhere until you answer my question.” Boun pinched Prem’s chin tighter while his other hand pressed Prem onto the locker wall.

“She was. She was way better than you. It was so satisfying to be with her.” Prem blurted out in anger.

The next second Prem felt his cheek sting from the heavy slap Boun had given him. Prem was so shocked by Boun’s reaction. Before he could think of anything else, Boun clenched a hand pull off his hair tightly making his face tilted up.

“Did you just say that she was better than me? So, you really slept with her.” Boun scoffed. “Just how desperate are you to go back to the woman you cheated on you, Prem?”

“It is none of your business. Let me go.” Prem was wincing in pain. He felt that Boun wanted to pull out the patch of hair from his scalp.

With one hand pressing Prem’s shoulders, Boun let go of Prem’s hair. The hand made its way to Prem’s belt, trying to undo his pants.

“I said let me go,” Prem yelled glaring at Boun. Boun glared at him with equal intensity. “I answered your question already. Now, get out of my face.”

“What if I don’t?” An impatient Boun broke the zipper and button that was preventing him from reaching his destination.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” Prem felt Boun’s hand grabbing his member.

“Looks like your junior hasn’t forgotten who he belongs to,” Boun smirked stroking Prem’s hardening member.

Prem was embarrassed by the way his body was reacting to Boun’s touch. But Boun touching his against his will agitated him.

“Stop it!” Prem pushed Boun away. But the latter didn’t even budge. Instead, Boun grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him aggressively.

Prem’s efforts to pull away resulted in Boun being more forceful. Not being willing to take it anymore, Prem exerted his full strength to push Boun away from him.

Boun stumbled a little before gaining balance after being pushed away.

“P’ Boun, we had already agreed to leave the past behind us and start anew as colleagues. I hope we can adhere to the agreement.” Prem tried to talk rationally to Boun. He was struggling from lashing out at Boun for his unforgivable behaviour a second ago.

All the things Boun had done to him, flashed through his mind as he spoke the words. Given his temper under normal circumstances, Prem would have already beaten Boun into a pulp. But in the current situation, his hands were tied. Not that he had any lingering feelings for Boun but because his future would be decided on what Bosston pleased. If he hurt Boun, Bosston might not help him anymore.

For the sake of money, for the sake of the job, Prem chose to talk things out. Little did he know that his trying to talk things out would only have the opposite effect on Boun.

“What did you just call me? P’ Boun?” Boun snickered closing the distance between the two of them. His fingers wrapped around Prem’s neck, choking the younger. “HAVEN’T I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME HIA? DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO HEAR YOU CALL ME P’ BOUN” Boun shouted. “AS FOR THE AGREEMENT, I NEVER SAID THAT I WAS WILLING TO FOLLOW THE ARRANGEMENT. IT WAS YOU WHO SET UP THE AGREEMENT AND IT WAS YOU WHO FOLLOWED IT. NOT ME. I HAVE NEVER AGREED TO IT NOR WILL I AGREE TO IT IN THE FUTURE.”

Prem’s face turned pale from lack of blood supply. Boun’s grip on his neck was so tight that Boun was going to choke him to death. Hot salty tears rolled down his cheeks as he desperately struggled.