107. Happy birthday

🔞WARNING 🔞

Prem never failed to feel amazed looking at how big Boun was. Standing tall and proud, the shaft that was just released from the tight boxers seemed to be calling out to him. The familiar length that always managed to make him feel dry and thirsty was one of the reasons why he loved his sex life with Boun.

Prem's hungry gaze on his member made Boun smirk. He had always been proud of his long member and didn't mind showing it off a bit.

"Baby, you need to start working," Boun whispered as Prem didn't move.

"I know." Prem blushed in embarrassment that Boun had caught him staring at his member. He wrapped his hands over the pulsing length, feeling its heat and started stroking it.

He inhaled the smell it emitted deeply. His soft tongue flicked on the hot reddened head of the member slowly, sending waves through it. He slowly took in the full length into his mouth. A tangy, salty taste engulfed his mouth as he gagged in reflex.

Boun moaned in pleasure feeling Prem's wet, warm mouth around his length. He clenched the sheets in excitement, his eyes lingering on Prem's head which was moved up and down as the younger took his length.

Prem who was kneeling on the pillow that Boun placed on the floor, ran his fingers through Boun's body, tracing down the newly formed muscles. One of his hands found its way back to the length when he started sucking on the balls at their base. The hand stroked the length harshly while the other massaged Boun's inner thighs.

He licked the length from the bottom to the top before he took the length back in his head.

"Fuck Pao. You have gotten good at this." Boun groaned loudly. He could feel Prem smiling even with his length in his mouth.

Prem started humming lightly, sending vibrations through the whole length.

Boun couldn't help but grab Prem's hair and thrust himself further into the younger's mouth. Prem cooperated fully with Boun's actions as well.

"Ah... Pao... I am near." Boun moaned making Prem's head move faster. The younger's hands teased his balls accelerating his release.

"AHHHHH" Boun let out a satisfied moan as he released his fluid into Prem's mouth.

Prem didn't waste a drop of it and gulped it down completely.

"Your mouth has turned sluttier now." Boun grabbed Prem's chin and kissed him. "But we are not done here." He whispered, turning Prem's attention back to the member who was still hard even after the release.

"Now it's my turn." He flipped Prem and got on top.

"Hia, this was not our agreement." Prem's eyes widened as he saw Boun's lustful gaze.

"I don't remember agreeing to any agreement." Boun smiled and dove down to claim Prem's lips. "I am not going to sleep until I get fully served, baby." He unbuttoned Prem's satin pajama shirt and slid his hands in.

Prem felt heat pooling up in his lower belly. He gave in to the devil of lust.

Boun tasted Prem's soft skin as he kissed and nibbled on it, making sure to leave wet red marks on the pale skin. His urge to claim Prem only grew stronger when he remembered how the younger had smiled at Gillon every time they met. The pang of jealousy made him restless. He couldn't let anyone make a move on Prem in his absence. Prem was his and he was Prem's.

With the thought in mind, Boun's tongue circled Prem's navel while his hands had already reached inside the thin pajamas, fondling the younger hard length.

"Are you going to do it or should I do it myself?" Prem asked impatiently.

"Oh, someone is been anxious today," Boun commented, taking off the last piece of clothing on Prem.

"How can I not be anxious? You had left me raw for a long time." Prem replied looking at Boun seductively.

"Oh?" Boun glanced at Prem and sniffed the boxer that he had just removed. "Someone seemed like he wasn't interested in doing it at all a few minutes ago." He teased.

"Will you just shut up and fuck me already?" Prem shyly glared at Boun.

"Khrab." Boun chuckled and kissed Prem passionately before moving on to the younger's length.

He licked the length, soaking it with his saliva that got mixed with the precum oozing from its tip. His long slender fingers which were covered with essential lube, glided into Prem, stretching him. The fingers twisted and turned within the narrow path making Prem whimper.

Having prepped Prem fully, Boun didn't waste another second and took his position between his Pao's legs, slowly plunging his length into the depths of the strait canal.

The duo let out moans of pleasure when their bodies connected. Their gazes met. They could see the fire of longing in each other's eyes. Neither of them wanted to hold back.

Boun's hands clamped on Prem's hips as he thrusted into him accompanied by passionate kisses and fondling.

With surging desire, Prem wrapped his legs around Boun's waist. His tongue ran along the older's lips. He felt his insides explode and hot essence shot out from him, filling the condom that Boun had put on his member.

Once, Boun noticed that Prem was already done, his pace picked up. He mercilessly slammed into Prem and the latter took the force with pleasure. He smashed his lips on Prem's in another smouldering hot kiss.

Their lips never left each other until Boun's movements slowed down and he came.

Boun pulled himself out of Prem and laid on the bed panting. He turned his head to the side to see Prem's red face that was staring at him. He discarded the used condoms and pulled Prem into his embrace. A satisfied smile danced on their lips as they cuddled together.

"I missed you more than I ever imagined I would," Boun whispered kissing the top of Prem's head.

"I missed you too Hia." Prem snuggled in closer to Boun.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" Boun suggested.

"No Hia. I am too tired. You didn't go easy on me."

"Are you complaining?"

"I would never complain." Prem shyly hid his face in Boun's chest. "You can be as rough as you want. I will love it as long as it is you."

Boun lovingly hugged his little shy kitten. "I will not let anyone else do you either."

Prem smacked Boun's chest, turning all red. Boun chuckled and held Prem tighter. "Let's go to sleep." He stole a kiss on Prem's chubby cheeks and closed his eyes pretending to have fallen asleep.

The younger could only pout. He couldn't take revenge or steal kisses as Boun's hands were holding so tightly that he couldn't move. He could only give in and fall asleep.

The clock struck twelve and it was midnight. Prem slowly got up from Boun's embrace, observing the sleeping face of the man he loved the most.

He slowly kissed Boun's forehead and whispered "Happy Birthday, na Hia. Stay happy and healthy, na."

✨✨✨

The chapters till now was supposed to be released by P' Boun's birthday . Unfortunately, I fell sick and my plan was disrupted. 😭