Special Chapter

Today marks one whole year since I started this story. I thought a special chapter would be appropriate for the first anniversary.

Happy reading.

✨✨✨

"Stand still you idiot!" Ohm smacked his cousin who was bouncing on his feet in irritation. He was having a hard time fixing the bow tie on the latter's neck due to the continuous moment.

"I can't! I am nervous!!!" Boun protested, bouncing on his feet.

"Why the fuck are you nervous? I have never seen you act this nervous when you walk down the ramp of fashion weeks. What's the big deal with a simple aisle?"

"I am just worried that I will make a fool of myself in front of everyone."

"If that happens, don't worry. I will surely capture it on my phone." Ohm gave him a toothy smile.

"Asshole" Boun pouted and pushed Ohm out of his way to look at the mirror.

The emerald green slim-fit tuxedo he wore highlighted his fair skin tone. The golden thread design on the tuxedo was personally done by his mother for the wedding. 

Tessa wanted her son to look extra handsome, walking down the aisle.

"That is just an ordinary mirror. It can't make you look better." Ohm said as he bit down on the apple in his hand.

He was wearing a honeydew green three-piece tailored suit. The color accompanied by the dimpled smile, made him look soft and approachable.

"You know what, Ohm? You are becoming more and more annoying these days."  Boun huffed. "It's all because of that little imp of yours. He is the one who is leading you ashtray."

"You can't point fingers at my Noo, just because I said some facts," Ohm smirked.

"Are you two done?" Kao, who entered the room with his son, asked. 

"I am done. Ask him, phi. He is acting like he has ants inside his boxers." Ohm snickered.

Boun shot a glare at his younger cousin and squatted down to Art's level. "Art, are you ready?"

Art was the ring bearer for the wedding. Initially, Tessa had wanted to use Bew instead. But Boun felt that the child was too young and couldn't even walk properly, much less carry the ring all the way to alter. 

"Khrab!" Art replied energetically. He was wearing a miniature version of his father's meadow green suit.

 He was really excited. This was his first time being the ring bearer for a wedding.

Boun adjusted the little guy's clothes as well. "How about the girls?"

Lyra and Leah were the flower girls.

"They are ready as well. Earth is giving them a final touch up." Kao was really proud of his husband's makeup skills.

He and Earth had gotten married in Vegas a year ago. They were yet to announce their wedding as both sides of the families were unhappy with the sudden marriage.

Soon, the staff let them know that it was time.

Boun headed to the room next to the room they were in. He couldn't help but gasp as he stared at his mother.

His mother looked eternal in her wedding dress.

"You look really beautiful, Maa," He kissed her cheeks.

As he held her hand, he could feel the coldness of her fingers. She was nervous.

"You look handsome as always, son" Tessa smiled back at him.

"It's time. Shall we?" He asked.

Tessa nodded and tightly held her son's hand.

The mother-son duo paused in front of the door to calm themselves. As the door opened, the two flower girls walked in, carrying a posy as they scattered flower petals along the way.

Boun and Tessa entered the wedding hall.

Boun was walking her down the aisle. He had been hesitant in the beginning, when his mother made the suggestion. Given that Oreo and Jen were there, he felt that it was inappropriate for him to do so.

But Tessa kept pressing and he eventually gave in. No one could say no to the bride, could they?

The orchestra started playing the bridal entry song. Tessa held her son's arm as they walked down.

She could see her soon-to-be husband staring at her with teary eyes. The younger man had made her realize that she was worth of loved and being cared for. He filled her heart with all the love she had been longing for in the past.

Bob, the young successful lawyer made her feel all the warmth and love. Despite having an age gap of about seventeen years, they decided to tie the knot as they wanted to honour their relationship.

Boun's eyes trailed to Prem who was standing next to the groom as the groomsmen. 

As an orphan, Bob didn't have a family of his own. Prem and his friends volunteered to be his part of the family in the wedding as they had known Bob for a long time.

Boun felt all his nervousness wash away as he saw Prem. His Pao looked dashing in the tuxedo that was similar to his own.

Prem too was looking at Boun. A indescribable feeling rose in his stomach as he watched Boun on the aisle, looking handsome as ever.

Boun gave his hand to Bob, who gladly helped her up the alter.

Tessa and Bob were all smiles as they stood at the alter. The officiant started the wedding procedures soon.

Boun felt overwhelmed as he watched his mother and Bob exchange wedding vows. He felt a small squeeze in his hand. He looked at Prem, whose hand that he had been holding.

Prem gave him a smile of encouragement. 

But that didn't stop Boun from being emotional. He was shedding tears of happiness as he watched Tessa. His wished that his mother could get a happy marriage here forth.

Oreo was in the same condition. Yacht hugged him from the side, assuringly.

Jen and Tuk were also very happy. Even though it was late, they were happy that their daughter finally found someone who would cherish her.

Kao looked over and saw how mesmerized Earth looked, as his eyes were on the bride and groom. He kissed the top of his husband's head.

Earth was shocked by the sudden action. He elbowed his husband and commanded. "Behave."

Kao pouted rubbing his tummy that had been hit.

Ohm and Fluke were in a world of their own. Just by the look in their face, it was evident that they were picturing themselves in the place of the bride and groom. 

The ceremonies went on without much hassle. The atmosphere was warm, happiness emitting from everyone.

"All the unmarried people please come over, the bride is going to toss her bouquet." The MC announced.

Dream dragged OhmFluke and BounPrem to the crowd while Kaew, Kao's younger sister, dragged Oreo with her. Yacht stayed back to watch.

"One... two... three..." Tessa tossed the bouquet backward.

In the end, it was Oreo who caught it. He was bewildered as he wasn't expecting to be the one catching the bouquet. Just as he was about to give the bouquet away, he saw the crowd part and his boyfriend walk over.

Yacht got on his knees and opened a velvet box, exposing a pair of golden rings. "Will you marry me?"

Oreo was dumbfounded. He was taken completely by surprise. "Yes" He managed to mumble.

Yacht smiled widely and got up to slip the ring into Oreo's fingers.

Everyone were cheering for the newly engaged couple. Well, expect BounPrem, they were busy with something else, away from the crowd.😉