87. That night 1

Prem had volunteered to drive after Earth had a small episode of panic attack when he was unable to locate Fluke. Blame him for that. He shouldn't have brought up the unpleasant memory. But he didn't do it on purpose. He just didn't know when and where to talk.

In others' eyes, that night might have been a bad memory of Earth's life, but no one knew how much that one night had changed Prem's life. If he could he would definitely erase that night from existence. That night when he first saw Fluke's hacking skills. That night when he saw Fluke go berserk. That night when he first got blood in his hands.

Flashback

On the third floor of the semi-constructed building of St Nicholas High School.

"Hiss" a teenager in a green jersey hissed when alcohol touched his wounded lips. "That guy's punch really hurt."

"Who was that guy?" another teenager in the same green jersey asked.

"That guy? His bitch. He comes to pick him up from school every day." A guy in a blue jersey said with a scrawl.

If one were to ask the students of St Nicholas High School, who these people were, they would easily identify them. The ones in the blue jersey were players of the home basketball team of the school and the ones in the green jersey were the players from the neighboring school's basketball team. Even though they were rivals on the court, in private they were friends.

The one that scrawled was JJ, the basketball team captain of St Nicholas High School, one of the most popular male specimens of the school. He was tall, handsome, rich and had a charming personality that always managed to draw attention no matter where he goes. A large number of girls and boys would throw themselves at him on a daily basis and he would never say no to any of them. Sometimes he would even share them with his friends and followers. Yet, somehow he always maintained a clean image in front of everyone.

"It's loss that someone got to taste him before us." Code, the captain of the neighbouring school's team commented.

"I agree. His skin was so white and smooth. I just wanted to rip off all his clothes and bang him." Pond, the vice-captain of the rival team licked his lips. Lust was apparent in his eyes.

"Don't worry, buddy. We will still get a chance." JJ smirked sipping the beer in his hands.

"What about the big guy?" Oat, a youth in green Jersey youth asked.

JJ scoffed at the question "I have already sent my men to take care of him. No one can leave unscathed after touching my people."

"As expected of our boss. Let's cheer for our boss." Code raised his drinks.

"CHEERS!!!!!" the place erupted with the loud cheering of man-boys.

"By the way, the other one also looks good." Pole, the star player of the rival team said.

"The other one?" JJ furrowed his brows.

"The one that sang for the little guy." Pole smirked.

"You mean Fluke?" JJ guessed and Pole nodded.

"Sorry dude, I have already called dibs on that one a long time ago. You will have to wait until I am done with him." Tal, JJ's best friend walked in with a tray of syringes.

"No problem, man. As long as you are willing to share." Pole chuckled. "Sharing is caring after all." He hi-fived Tal.

"But trapping him is not going to be easy. Especially after today. He is too intelligent for his own good." Tal said in a disappointed tone.

"It's all because of you, Kart." Pole threw the empty beer can at the guy with spectacles. "If you have been a bit more careful, we could have had Earth today and Fluke a few days later. Now it's all ruined."

"I was careful, Pole. This is not the first time I am taking people." Kart defended. He was the official pimp of the group. He was the one who would bring in the prey that his friends requests even if it had to be done by force. "I made sure that all his friends had gone home before luring him over. Little did I know that Fluke and that guy would come looking for him."

"You even our hideout got exposed. I don't think Fluke is going to sit back and do anything. He will definitely report this to the authorities." Tal complained.

"I didn't do it on purpose dude." Kart shot up in anger, turning to leave the gathering.

"Kart, sit back down," JJ commanded.

"But boss..." Kart wanted to say something but when he saw JJ's expression, he instantly knew that he was better off silent. He went back to his seat.

"About Fluke, you guys don't have to worry," JJ said nonchalantly.

"Boss, have you sent men to deal with him as well?" Oat asked in complete fanboy mode.

"No. we don't have to deal with him."

"Then Boss won't he create trouble for us?" Tal asked.

"Did you forget that he is dating my cousin?" JJ smirked. "Not to mention that he looks up to me a lot. As long as I tell him not to, he will never do it."

"But Boss. This is Earth's matter. It is said that he is very protective of Earth." Tal tried to reason.

"Tal, let me tell you something. Fame may be just my cousin. But she is the female version of me. She can manipulate anyone she wants. And now the one you are speaking of is her own boyfriend." JJ scoffed. "I am sure that she already has him wrapped up in her little finger."

"Will Fame help us?" Code asked.

"I will make her help." JJ smiled mysteriously.

"Will your cousin be sad if we do her boyfriend?" Pole asked.

"She doesn't lack boys, she will find someone else sooner or later," JJ answered.

"She doesn't lack boys, but all boys are not me, phi." A voice was heard from the entrance of the hall in which all of them were gathered.

Everyone in the hall swung their heads to the entrance to see Fluke entering the hall with Prem on his toe. Unlike Fluke, Prem couldn't hide his emotions. His anger was clearly shown in his burning eyes.

"Nong Fluke, Nong Prem." JJ put on his signature smile.

Neither Fluke nor Prem bothered to wai at the older students in the hall. Simply because they felt that these creeps didn't deserve to be respected.

Prem remained silent trying his best not to be the one to throw the first punch as they were severely outnumbered. But Fluke didn't care. He wore his angelic smile and walked over to JJ.

All the players were on alert due to the two uninvited guests.

"Are we interrupting a party here, phi?" Fluke tilted his head looking extremely cute at that moment.