86. Found

"Prem! Prem, tell me what is going on." Prem saw Earth rushing towards him as soon as he entered the room backstage.

The three cousins who had just gotten off from the call from their grandfathers who called to praise their bravery after watching the live telecast of the press conference, turned their attention to Prem

"Shouldn't it be you who should be telling me what is going on? the four of you pulled such a big stunt to bring down Peach." Prem was bewildered to see Earth's face.

After having a talk with the four people in the room, Prem almost got an idea of what was going on.

"You mean you guys have nothing to do with the whole arrest thing?" Prem asked looking at the people in front of him, only to see all of them shaking their heads.

The room turned silent as the five people in the room were trying to find a possible explanation for the whole thing.

Knock knock. The knocking sound woke everyone from trace. They saw First entering the room.

"N' Earth, thank you so much for arranging everything so quickly. The timing was perfect. Or else the issue would have blown up beyond proportion." First held Earth's hand as he thanked him. "If it wasn't for you finding and arranging those pieces of evidence you send me, we couldn't have used them in the press conference. Also thank you for writing up the speech for me. I didn't even have the time to go through the whole set of evidence. You even coordinated with the legal team to send out legal notices. Thank you, Earth. You made my work much easier."

Seeing First sincere gratitude, everyone was confused. Earth had indeed found some useful information but those were not nearly as efficacious at the situation as the ones First had provided to the media during the press conference. Not to mention that he had handed over none of them to First, much less write the speech First just mentioned.

First showed them all the information that Earth had presumably sent to him and that he had used in the press conference.

The four people huddled around the laptop, reading the contents of the email. With each passing second, they became more and more impressed and scared at the same time.

"Earth, are you saying that you didn't gather these?" Boun asked as he continued going through the mail.

"No phi. I was with you guys the whole day yesterday. Besides, see this evidence, I don't have the ability to get such confidential information in such a short time."

"Then who is it? Who would help us?" Ohm frowned.

"No idea phi." Earth bit his lips staring at the screen.

"Earth, take a look at the speech. Don't you find the style of writing familiar?" Kao asked.

Earth and Prem started reading the speech seriously. The style was oddly familiar. So familiar that it spelt out the writer's name. Their eyes went wide in realization.

"You know who did this?" Boun asked seeing the change in their expressions.

"FLUKE" Kao, Earth, and Prem said in unison.

"This bitch. How could he get the police involved? That too the special squad at that. He could get caught for hacking." Earth cursed out loud.

"Prem, where is Fluke? Was he there at the resort when you left?" Earth turned to face Prem.

"No. I thought he was with you guys. He wasn't there yesterday as well." Prem shrugged. "He came back at night. He was in a bad mood when he got back. He went directly to the dance studio and practised like there was no tomorrow. He looked kind of frustrated for some reason. I wanted to ask but you know how scary Fluke can get when he is in a bad mood."

Prem already found Fluke's behaviour odd in the past few days and when the volcano finally erupted, he understood that his hunch was right.

"I don't think Fluke will take such a huge risk without any reason something must have happened." Earth didn't finish speaking, his phone rang interrupting his speech.

He excused himself to attend the call when the others continued to go through the pieces of evidence.

Earth came back sweating profusely.
"What happened Earth?" Prem asked seeing Earth's tensed face.

Earth explained that Peach had sent thugs to Fluke's mother's hospital in Bangkok. The thugs had caused a major commotion, even injuring the patients and their families.

"I can't believe that Peach would go this far." Boun fumed.

"They said Amy was very badly injured and is in critical condition. She might not make it." Earth gulped trying to hold back his tears.

Prem felt heartache when he heard that. Amy was a seven-year-old kid who has been staying in the hospital for a while now due to heart disease. He had met that kid a while back. She was so cute and cheerful despite her ill health. Even he, who was not really fond of kids, fell for her cute antics.

"No wonder. Fluke will not let this slide." Prem knew how much Amy meant to Fluke. His friend treated the little girl as one of his own.

"Why are things getting more and more complicated?" Earth covered his face with his hands. Earth was also emotionally attached to the kid as Fluke.

"Don't worry Earth. Amy will be alright." Kao consoled Earth. It was his first time seeing Earth cry after they met again after years and the sight pricked his heart.

"If she doesn't, I can't imagine what Fluke will do. He will not be able to take it. He will blame himself for everything." Earth sobbed.

"Earth, Fluke is better than you think. He is like water, which can take the shape of any jar it is filled in. He will stay strong." Kao patted the sobbing Earth.

"No phi. Fluke can't think straight when he gets angry, which happens very rarely. Once he is angry, he is the incarnation of a daredevil." Prem said wiping his sweat. He was trying his best to keep his composure. He couldn't break down because Earth had already. If both of them were down, no one could stop Fluke from creating more trouble.

"Why is everyone so tensed? Isn't everything over? Now Peach can't do anything more, can she? The police have already arrested her. Fluke is on our side, right?" Boun asked. He felt that everything had come to a good conclusion with the predators being sent behind the bars and the media was also dealt with.

"Hia, Fluke doesn't have the habit of playing gentleman with the people who cross his bottom line. This is just the beginning. We can't predict his next move once he goes berserk." He was not exaggerating. He was saying that from his own experience.