15.Jungkook had once fallen down the stairs and fractured a few of his ribs. (2)

Little Jungkook, having finished up washing his little hands, turned, walked around Lisa and walked outside of the bathroom.

Lisa was stunned. Did that mean little Jungkook could see her? Or that it was just a coincidence?

She quickly followed behind him.

Little Jungkook had short legs so it wasn't difficult for her to catch up to him.

The little kiddo's cheeks were puffy and even still had some baby fat left on him. He was very different from his adult self whose features were prominent and defined.

Lisa rubbed her hands together and, finally, couldn't help herself but reached out her finger and poked Jungkook on his alabaster and tender cheek. Immediately, a little dimple appeared on his little cheek.

Oh! So, she could touch him!

Lisa was very emotional. She pinched little Jungkook's face and it was soft and tender. She really could touch him.

"Little Kookie, can you see me?" asked Lisa.

Little Jungkook looked up and at looked blankly at Lisa with his defined eyes. Then, lifting up his little hand, he smacked away Lisa's hand that was pinching him.

The little kiddo didn't have a lot of strength and Lisa didn't feel any pain.

He could see her, indeed!

Lisa was pleasantly surprised. "You can see me, can't you?"

Little Jungkook was quiet and cool. He paid her no attention at all.

Lisa tried to walk in front of Mother Jeon but gotten no reaction from her. She reached out to touch Mother Jeon but her hand just went right through Mother Jeon's body.

Lisa was certainly now. Little Jungkook was the only one who could see her and he was the only one that she could touch.

Over dinner, Lisa sat in the spot next to little Jungkook.

Looking at the table full of food, Lisa really wanted to have some but she did not feel hunger. It was like she didn't belong to this world and was not restrained by this world either.

Sitting next to Mother Jeon was the handsome and authoritative Father Jeon, Jeon Jiyong. Lisa had always thought that Jungkook looked like his mother. Now she suddenly felt that he looked more like Father Jeon.

It was obviously from the way that Father Jeon looked at Mother Jeon and how he would put food in her bowl that he truly loved his wife.

After dinner, Lisa followed little Jungkook up to his room. She wasn't sure what to make of it when she walked inside of his room.

The room was still decorated in a childish way. The wall was of a sky-bJeone color and many toys that appealed to boys were scattered all over the room. Even the bed in the middle of the room was a kid's bed.

That was a cute children room.

Little Jungkook did not like to talk but he was very independent. He had learned to bath himself a long time ago.

Lisa followed little Jungkook around everywhere he went like a little tail of his. She was very curious about little Jungkook. After all, who else had the opportunity to see what their husbands were like when they were young?

Inside the bathroom, the servant had already drawn the bath water for little Jungkook and had his pajama prepared.

The servant closed the door and waited outside.

Little Jungkook took his own clothes off and, when he saw Lisa standing next to the sink when he turned around, his little face dropped. His lips pressed shut; he was unhappy.

"Bath I. No watch." Little Jungkook's milky voice was cuter than that of Lee Know's. It was crisp and child-like.

Lisa's eyes curved from her smile. She teased him intentionally. "Oh? Call me big sister and I'll go out. If you don't, I'll stay and watch you bathe."

Little Jungkook's little face was taut.

Lisa pinched his soft and small little cheek. "C'mon. Call me Big Sister and I'll leave."

Little Jungkook lowered his head and, in his low and milky voice, said in a low voice, "Big. Sister."

Oh! Lisa could die from cuteness overload right now!