119.Oh, so you are keeping secrets from me now? (3)

Jungkook lowered himself into the water slowly. The water in the swimming pool was not deep but, even so, Lisa supported him. She could sense that he was nervous.

"Don't worry. I will be here with you." Lisa comforted him.

When she was in the water by herself, she couldn't feel anything. But when she was touching Jungkook, she could feel the wetness between their skin when she touched him.

"You can put your hand on me if you are scared." Even in water, Jungkook was taller than her. She could only look up at him.

Lisa noticed that, even though it had only been six months, Jungkook had not only gotten taller but his chest had become broader and his feature deepened. His youthfulness, however, could still be seen between his brows.

Jungkook lowered his eyes. He placed his hand on Lisa's waste and tightened it.

Lisa was surprised. She saw that under Jungkook's wet hair, the tip of his ears had turned red.

Lisa was serious about teaching Jungkook how to swim. She, after all, knew for a fact that the skill would come in handy one day and it would allow him to suffer a lot less.

Jungkook, however, did not cooperate with her on that.

He had her pressed against the side of the pool with his arm around her waist. If it was anyone else, Lisa would feel for sure that he was trying to take advantage of her.

The Jungkook standing in front of her, however, had a blank look on him. His eyes were clear and limpid. She knew that he merely enjoyed the feeling of hugging her.

"I thought you want to learn how to swim," said Lisa with a sigh.

Luckily, they were in the water. Otherwise, the way that Jungkook's stance with nothing in his arm would look very odd to others.

Jungkook had learned a lot in the past 6 months, including hugging.

In the water, Jungkook's body got closer to Lisa's. The two were almost all the way up against each other. Jungkook lowered his head and buried his face in Lisa's shoulder. His voice was low and deep, "Hug you, odd big sister."

The boy had missed her.

Jungkook didn't like to be hugged but he could learn to hug the strange big sister.

Jungkook did not learn how to swim in the end. He stood the entire time in the water, hugging Lisa. The PE teacher was startled when saw him standing there motionlessly. He hurried over quickly, trying to get Jungkook out of the water.

Lisa was very glad that Jungkook was the only one who could see her. It would be too embarrassing otherwise.

Lisa talked Jungkook into changing in the changing room. She told him that she could not go inside there. "I'll wait for you out here."

She must say that Jungkook's body was already becoming attractive to look at.

He was tall, with long legs. He had started jogging in the morning and working out since junior high school. His abdomen area was particularly taut. Lisa accidentally felt it earlier and it felt good to the touch. Not much worse than that of the adult Jungkook.

Even in his green swim trunk with big red flowers, he was still the handsomest boy there.

Jungkook was pushed into the changing room by Lisa. Lisa waited outside and it didn't take long for Jungkook to come back out, changed.

It was obviously that he did it all in a rush. He had on a red jack and his hair was still wet. He didn't even dry them.

"Jungkook, go and dry your hair." It was cold outside. He would catch a cold walking out with his hair wet.

Jungkook's lips were pinched shut and, under Lisa's mean gaze, he finally walked back into the changing room reluctantly.

Back at the Jeon's residence.

Lisa followed Jungkook into his room. She noticed that the décor of the room had changed. It was little boy's style in the past and now it was a more manly décor.

She was only too familiar with the décor. It was identical to the room that she was staying in.

Jungkook put down his red backpack and wanted to walk out of the room.

"Where you going?" Lisa followed him.

Something suddenly occurred to Jungkook and he said to Lisa nervously. "No follow me."

You can't follow me.

Lisa felt dubious and she teased him, "Oh, so you are keeping secrets from me now?"