192.Obviously, Jungkook was upset at Kai. (2)

The butler helped Old Mr. Kim back to his room as Yeri stood at the same spot and checking out Lisa out of the corners of her eyes.

She heard and understood what Old Mr. Kim and the butler had told her. They were telling her to respect Lisa and not to offend her.

As much as she was reluctant, she must accept the fact that Lisa was Old Mr. Kim's real granddaughter.

Back then, Old Mr. Kim had no heir and the few side branches had competed with each other secretly, wanting to have their own children adopted by Old Mr. Kim or gained Old Mr. Kim's fondness and become the heir.

Now that Old Mr. Kim had his own granddaughter, all the efforts were probably all for naught.

Yeri was no idiot. She might be the most doted upon one of her generation before Old Mr. Kim had found his granddaughter. Now that there was a granddaughter, her being of a younger generation from a side branch was nothing.

Besides, Lisa would be the heir to the Kim family's fortune.

Having that all figured out, Yeri must accept the situation regardless of how much she disliked Lisa. "I am Kim Yeri. I am the fifth in my generation."

Feeling that Yeri was trying to smooth things out, Lisa did not reject her. "I'm Lisa."

"Big Sister Lili." Seeing that Lisa was friendly toward her, she walked up to Lisa in a friendly manner and held Lisa by her hand. "You are so pretty. I am the prettiest one in the Kim's youngest generation, but you are even prettier than me.

"Unlike that fake one the other day. She was so ugly, and she had the audacity to claim to be a Kim's. How shameless of her." Yeri looked very prideful. "The Kim's are known for our good looks."

Lisa knew that she was referring to Eunha when she said "the fake one".

Meanwhile, the butler returned, "Miss, let me show you to your room. Just let us know if you are not happy with anything."

"Thank you, Uncle Jiang."

Lisa followed him upstairs. Yeri had already made up her mind to get close to Lisa. She quickly followed behind her. "Big Sister Lili, I would like a tour of your room as well."

Lisa's room was on the second floor. Once she had opened up the door and looked inside, the close to 100 square meter room was almost all covered in a sea of pink.

The wall was pink. The closet was pink. As was the bed.

"Big Sister Lili, your room is so pretty." Yeri's eyes turned into stars.

Lisa turned to look at Yeri. She saw that Yeri's hairclip was pink as was her skirt. She was short of using deadly Barbie pink lipstick.

"Miss, if you don't like this color or style, we can switch it out." The butler studied Lisa. Any hint of her being unhappy with it, he would have someone changed it all out.

Looking at the sea of pink, Lisa couldn't help but said, "Switch the curtains to white. And the blanket too. The rest are fine."

She would not be staying here a lot. There was no need for too much work.

"Sure, Miss. I will have someone take care of that right away," said the butler and he took off.

Yeri pitiful. Pink was so pretty. Her entire room was pink. For a while there she thought that Lisa shared the same taste as her.

"Big Sister Lili, you came from City B, right?" said Yeri. "This is your first trip to City Nan. Why don't we call my brother up so he can show you around town? He knew all the good fooding places in City Nan."

Lisa looked at the time. It was still a while before dinner time. She nodded.

"Let me call my brother up right now."

Yeri's brother's name is Kai. He was shocked when he found out over the phone that Old Mr. Kim had found his granddaughter. He was shocked once again when he saw Lisa. She was way too pretty.