62.Jungkook, I've found you. (3)

Lisa smiled. Her hobby was to spend money and buy jewelries before her transmigration.

Inside of her security box was a pink diamond, also grade F, and slightly bigger than Madam Wang's.

The banquet had yet to start and guests were trickling in.

Somewhat bored, Lisa gave Mother Jeon a heads up and got up to walk around.

As soon as she had walked out of the hall, she ran into Nancy. She was pushing a wheelchair and in the wheelchair sat a young man.

She took a look at the man in the wheelchair. He was decorous and handsome and there was a gold-rim spectacles resting over his nose bridge. The reflection on the glasses blocked his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" asked Nancy when she saw Lisa. She studied Lisa.

Lisa was slim with a nude color gown. She had just the right amount of light makeup on and her hair pulled up slightly. The tip of her soft and fine hair curled up a little, making her appeared delicate and tender.

Nancy did not like Lisa but she must admit that Lisa, when she was dolled up, was somewhat attractive and she was good at dressing herself up.

Lisa's lips curved upward and she answered her with a question, "Why are you here?"

Lisa didn't have much feelings toward Nancy. She was nothing but a rich spoiled brat. Blunt, straightforward, tsundere, and easily riled up. She was not a manipulative one and, even if she was, she could be seen right through.

Compared to Eunha, who like to scheme behind one's back, Lisa much prefer dealing with someone like Nancy.

"I am here with my brother for charity." Nancy did not like occasions like that but her brother needed to attend for the Oh family. Knowing that her brother was wheelchair-bound, she must come along to help him out.

Lisa nodded. "Mmhmm, me too."

Nancy looked around and didn't see Jungkook. "Jungkook's not here. You left him home and came here by yourself for fun?"

There were so many people here and no way Jungkook would come. She just couldn't help but wanted to attack Lisa verbally.

"Nancy." The man on the wheelchair stopped her.

Nancy reined in immediately. Pouted and dared not say anything else, Nancy pushed the wheelchair and left.

Lisa went to the bathroom and ran into Nancy again when she got out.

Tsk. This wealthy young miss had her heart set on following her around?

Nancy gave Lisa a mean stare and said in a very unreconciled tone, "I'm sorry."

Lisa was taken aback a little. "You didn't need to apologize to me."

An apology like that she might as well had just skipped it. Besides, she was not bothered by what Nancy had said at all.

"My brother said I need to apologize to you." What she was saying was, it was not her idea and that she was forced by her brother to do so.

"Oh." So that man on the wheelchair was Nancy's brother? She recalled Nancy mentioned the other day that her brother had saved Jungkook.

How was a man on the wheelchair able to save Jungkook?

"What's with that reaction of yours? Don't you have something to say?" Nancy was displeased at Lisa's nonchalant attitude.

Lisa looked over at her. "What do you want me to say?"

"My brother had me apologize to you. I was merely doing what he told me to."

Lisa said casually, "I know it's your brother's idea. Did you want me to say that you are such a good sister?"

As soon as she had finished talked, Nancy's stare became even more vicious. "I am not a good sister. I am not docile at all!"

Having said that, Young Mistress Oh stomped away angrily.

Lisa was at loss. The mood of this young mistress was even harder to read than that of little silly Jungkook.