78.Shocked, Lisa reflexively pushed Jungkook out of its way. (3)

Mother Jeon gave Lisa two tickets to a art show on Saturday and suggested for her to bring Jungkook with her.

The artist was known to use bright colors and Mother Jeon felt that Jungkook might like that.

Lisa changed into a light green dress on her way out. She has fair skin now and this color worked very well on her. It gave her a mystical feel.

Jungkook picked out a green shirt with flowers on it and Lisa vetoed that right away. If he was to walk out in floral pattern, he would sure be the most eye-catching boy on the street.

Finally, Jungkook changed into a read silk shirt. With is light-colored skin, he was able to work that bright red color.

The top two buttons of his shirt were undone, which accentuated his Adam's apple. That, along with his clear, handsome, and restrained face could easily make one's heart skip a beat.

Lisa held his hand and her petite and soft fingers interlaced with his.

She told him, "There will be many people at the art show. You let me know if you don't feel well."

Jungkook acknowledged her.

There were a lot of guests at the exhibition and all of them were dressed nice with extraordinary temperament.

Lisa held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook's grip would tighten reflexively whenever someone walked past him and would also lean toward Lisa at the same time. He kept his eyes lowered, not daring to look around.

"Jungkook, do you like this painting?" Lisa brought him in front of a painting and tried to distract him.

She did have much interest in painting but her father used to be a collector of famous paintings. She had seen enough to know some about them.

In the painting was a woman. She was pretty with a hint of shyness in her eyes. The painting was quite vivid.

Jungkook's look didn't change much. "No."

"Well, which one do you like?" Lisa was merely asking casually. She mainly brought him out so he could be exposed to environments with more people more often.

Jungkook looked up. Quickly looking around, he pointed at a painting hanging on the wall across from them and said, "That. Like."

Lisa looked in the direction that he was pointing.

It was a painting of peonies. The glorious and bright red flowers reminded her of one of his fancy pajamas. It, too, had these big red flowers on it.

Lisa smiled and said, "Okay. We can buy it if you like it."

Suddenly, she saw Nancy across from them and locked eyes with her.

Nancy walked over pushing Nancy in his wheelchair, "It's you."

Noticing Jungkook next to Lisa after she had said that, Nancy's eyes lit up all of a sudden. Jungkook, in his red shirt, was too eye-catching.

She said happily, "Jungkook, you've come too."

Jungkook lowered his head as though he didn't hear her.

"What a coincidence," said Lisa.

Nancy hrumphed. "I am here with my brother. There are so many people here. Why did you bring Jungkook with you? Don't you know that he's afraid to be around people?"

Lisa said to her, "I'll help him get used to it slowly."

Jungkook had been much more stable than when she had first transmigrated over. At least he hadn't had an episode as of late.

Looking at the couple in green and red respectively, Nancy suddenly noticed that the two of them made a good couple. That hurt her eyes. "And how are you going to accomplish that? If he suddenly loses control and runs out into the street, will you be able to stop him?"

"Nancy!" Sehun stopped his sister.

Nancy hrumphed and lost her haughty air. She said in a low voice, "I'm just reminding her was all."

Sehun looked up from his wheelchair and looked at Lisa.

He didn't have his glasses on today and she could see his long and narrow eyes. "I apologize, Miss Kim. My sister is rash but she meant no harm."

"It's alright. It doesn't bother me." Lisa had an idea about Nancy's personality after their several encounters.

Nancy pursed her lips some.