Chapter 9: I'll Teach Them

"What Mu Mu said makes sense. That scholar is nearly fifty years old, but he is still just a scholar. It shows that his knowledge is not very impressive. Don't ruin our child's future."

  "Then... in that case, we can't find another teacher. What will happen to Bai Yuan and Bai Jin's studies?" Zhang Caiping said worriedly.

  "Let me teach them." Li Mumu was worried that he didn't know how to farm, but when he got to the field, all his problems were exposed.

  But you can't just stay at home and do nothing, right?

  "You?" Zhang Caiping remembered that Li Mumu tested Gu Baiyuan yesterday and found out that he had indeed been educated.

  But Li Mumu also said that she was self-taught. Is her level good enough to teach Gu Baiyuan and Gu Baijin?

  No matter what, you can't be better than a scholar, right?

  No matter how bad a scholar is, at least he has passed the examination to become a scholar.

  Li Mumu said: "Although I am self-taught, I have no problem teaching Bai Yuan and Bai Jin. It's just that my handwriting is not very good."

  She is a modern person and has never studied calligraphy seriously, and the characters used here are traditional Chinese.

  She has no difficulty reading traditional Chinese characters, so if she wants to write, she can copy them, but it will definitely not look good.

  "But it doesn't matter. I'll buy a calligraphy copybook and practice with it." It's not a big problem. "When my husband comes back, I'll let him teach me. With his knowledge, he will have no problem teaching Bai Yuan and Bai Jin."

  Everyone thought about it and it was true, especially Gu's mother, who had great confidence in Gu Shangqing's knowledge.

  "Then do as Mu Mu said." Gu's mother made the decision.

  "Oh, if only I could marry Mu Mu earlier, then we could save a lot of money on education." Zhang Caiping counted on her fingers, feeling the pain already.

  But fortunately, Bai Jin hasn't started his studies yet, so she hasn't paid this money yet.

  It was just that Wang Cuizhen spent some extra money in vain.

  Unexpectedly, Wang Cuizhen said, "Mumu, you teach Bai Yuan and Bai Jin, so you are their teacher. So how do we calculate our tuition?"

  Li Mumu thought that although Wang Cuizhen had a bad temper, she was a simple and honest person. She smiled and said, "We are a family, so there is no need to worry about these things. Bai Jin is only four years old now. He may not understand much if he learns from me, but he can follow along and learn first to lay a foundation."

  Zhang Caiping was afraid that Wang Cuizhen would insist on talking about giving money. Since she was studying at home, why would she need to give money?

  Of course, he would save as much as possible, so he quickly said, "Mumu is right. We are a family, why should we be so clear about the differences?"

  Besides, Li Mumu is not a teacher, he has no official title, and he is only self-taught.

  Zhang Caiping always felt like she was at a disadvantage if she had to give money to Li Mumu.

"Mumu, you are only responsible for teaching Bai Yuan and Bai Jin. Leave the usual farming work to me." Zhang Caiping said hurriedly, "You don't have to do anything."

  Since Li Mumu didn't want any money, Zhang Caiping was not the kind of person who would be stingy.

  Wang Cuizhen also hurriedly said, "Yes, yes, from now on you should concentrate on teaching the children, and you don't have to worry about anything at home or outside."