Chapter 94: Dare Not Move, Dare Not Touch Her

The two of them were originally lying close to each other, and now they were facing each other, with their faces even closer.

Li Mumu was stunned for a moment. She was so nervous that she forgot to turn her head away and just stared at Gu Shangqing.

How come this guy is so handsome even from the front?

"I... I just want to see if you can squeeze in." Li Mumu said in a low voice.

Gu Shangqing showed a somewhat embarrassed expression and said, "Fortunately, I am right next to the bed. If I move to the side, I will fall off."

Li Mumu: "..."

In this way, she couldn't ask him to move aside.

Then, Gu Shangqing said, "We will be moving in a month or so. It's not worth getting a bigger bed in the remaining time. I haven't visited the new house yet. I'll send someone to take a look. If the bed is not big enough, we'll get a bigger one."

Li Mumu thought about how he should tell people. Should he just say, "Go and see if the bed in my bedroom is big enough?"

What does this make people think?

It sounds embarrassing.

Li Mumu felt embarrassed when she thought of this scene.

"Who do you want to go and see it?" Li Mumu asked.

"My deputy," Gu Shangqing said, "I'll have to ask him to go and take a look."

Li Mumu: "..."

"Forget it, don't let anyone see it." Li Mumu couldn't bear to think about how embarrassing that scene would be. "Just move in. If you feel it's not suitable, you can move out."

"Okay." Gu Shangqing didn't know why Li Mumu disagreed, but decided to respect Li Mumu's opinion.

"After we move in, the house will be bigger. Do you want to hire a maid?" Gu Shangqing said, "Now that my income is added to the family, it should be okay to hire a maid to help."

Li Mumu nodded, "That's possible. Usually we are busy in the restaurant, and my parents take on the shopping. But when they are not at home, it's a bit worrying to have three children at home. It would be better if there is someone at home to watch over them."

"Besides, my parents have worked hard all their lives, it's time for them to enjoy their lives." Li Mumu said.

But she felt that Mr. and Mrs. Gu probably couldn't sit still.

Even if there is a maid, she will clean the house, but Mr. and Mrs. Gu probably will not let her do the shopping for the restaurant.

But even so, it did reduce some of the workload for the two of them.

Moreover, as Gu Shangqing got promoted, he earned more, and the restaurant also earned more.

Not only does Li Mumu take care of her father and mother, she also plans to retreat behind the scenes with Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping.

If you need to hire someone to do something, just hire someone to do it. Isn't the purpose of making money to enjoy life?

Her biggest dream in life is to be able to do nothing at home and still have endless money to spend.

Now, Li Mumu is working hard for this dream.

"I'll take care of the maid's affairs." Li Mumu said. It would be more convenient for her to choose the maid.

Gu Shangqing is usually in the military camp, so he doesn't have the time.

"As a husband, I will also work hard to get promoted. I can't always spend your money." Gu Shangqing added.