Chapter 65: I'll Suffocate You to Death!

"Ahem!" The shop owner cleared his throat as everyone was discussing animatedly, "Since everyone is discussing so enthusiastically, have you decided to rent the shop?"

  Everyone in the Gu family: "..."

  Look, they were so busy discussing and how satisfied they were with the shop that they had forgotten they hadn't even made a final decision with the shop owner.

  "We want it." Mother Gu said, "But can you lower the price a little bit?"

  "You are interested in my shop because you must think it is good and has a good location. To be honest, the price is very fair," said the shop owner.

  "Boss, let's round it up to an even number." Zhang Caiping said, "Just 2 taels."

  "This location is indeed good, but we are always at war on this border," Zhang Caiping said. "To put it bluntly, the people on our border always say that we should live one day at a time. Who knows what kind of accident will happen one day?"

  "It's hard to say that. Our Daxi's military strength is still very strong." The boss said hurriedly.

  "That's true, but we're also afraid of accidents," Zhang Caiping said, "If you keep dragging it out like this..."

  boss:"......"

  Although Zhang Caiping seemed to be badmouthing him, the boss was actually a little worried.

  After some bargaining, he finally agreed to 2 taels of silver per month.

  Zhang Caiping was very happy, thinking that she had saved some money more than she had expected.

  The location of the restaurant has also been decided, so they decided to renovate the restaurant while the stall opposite is still being set up.

  Li Mumu, three others and Li Youkang were setting up a stall opposite.

  Since there was no need for so many people for the time being, Gu's father took Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei to clean up the shop every day.

  Whatever I could make myself, I made at home.

  Today, after Li Mumu and others closed their stall, the Gu family returned to Yong'an Village together.

  It's time to start packing up the luggage at home and sending it to town one by one.

  And the family's land also has to be sold.

  This will take quite some time.

  Finally, almost everything was moved.

  The Gu family moved and deliberately hid it from the villagers.

  Every day when he went to the town to set up a stall, he hid some luggage in the cart and pretended that he was transporting food.

  They really managed to hide it all this time.

  No one in the village knew that the Gu family was moving until they were going to town the next day.

  In formal

  The night before moving to the town, Gu Baiyuan got up on tiptoe.

  He looked at Gu Shangyong and Wang Cuizhen specifically, and found that neither of them was awake yet.

  Only then did Gu Baiyuan quietly put on his clothes and went out.

  "Where are you going so late?" Gu Baiyuan had just walked into the yard when he heard Gu Xiuxiu's voice behind him.