Chapter 59: Li Mumu Has a Secret Meeting with Someone in the Mountains

"At that time, we can earn more money. How can we not afford to hire a teacher?" Li Mumu said with a smile.

  "Yes!" Zhang Caiping slapped her thigh. "If we can hire one ourselves, it's better to do it. Besides, with so many children, the teacher can't take care of them all. It's inevitable that there will be some bias. Those children have been studying with the teacher for a long time, what if the teacher is biased? It's better for us to hire a teacher ourselves. He will only teach our children and teach them in our home. We can see how he teaches and feel at ease."

  Li Mumu nodded, "That's right."

  Li Mumu didn't expect that things would progress directly to moving, and her mood became much brighter.

  Originally, even though Gu's mother didn't mention it, Li Mumu was thinking of waiting for a suitable opportunity to bring it up.

  Unexpectedly, although Gu's mother had never been educated, her ideas were very open-minded.

  No wonder the male protagonist in the original novel was able to rise to the top so quickly.

  In addition to the protagonist's own abilities, it is probably because there is a person like Mother Gu in charge at home who can keep the family stable and not hold the protagonist back.

  Not only Li Mumu, but everyone else was extremely excited.

  It would definitely be better to go to town than to stay in Hexing Village.

  "What about our land..." asked Father Gu.

  "It must be sold." said Gu's mother.

  "When we get to town, we have a lot of things to sell, so it's a good time for our eldest and second brothers to go and help. I'm afraid we won't have time to take care of things in the fields." Li Mumu said.

  "Just tell us what you are going to do then." Gu Shangyong said quickly.

  So from the next day, Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei worked hard to improve efficiency. They finished the work in the fields early and then hurried to the town to inquire about the house.

  Li Mumu took the opportunity to research some new recipes.

  But the Gu family didn't expect that the widower could be so shameless.

  They were still working on the move when rumors suddenly spread in the village.

  "Did you hear? Li Mumu really couldn't hold on." Aunt Li sat at the entrance of the village, regretting that her gossip didn't spread far enough or fast enough.

  "What?" Aunt Ding blinked her eyes, anxiously waiting for the next words, "Just tell me quickly!"

  Aunt Li waved at Aunt Ding with a mysterious look on her face. Aunt Ding came closer, and Aunt Li said, "How long has it been since Gu Shangqing died? Li Mumu couldn't hold on anymore. She was seen going up the mountain with

  People are having a private meeting!"

  "Ah?" Aunt Ding cried out in shock, "Is this true?"

  "Is this true?" Aunt Li said immediately, "Not many people go to the back mountain, but there are some. Li Mumu thought it was inconvenient in the village, so no one would know if she went to the mountain, but she was still seen."

  "Who saw it?" Aunt Ding asked immediately.

  Aunt Li shook her head mysteriously. "It's hard to say. If this matter is spread throughout our village, the Gu family will have no way to settle the score. But if we know who saw it, won't they come to our house to beat us? We can't tell anyone about it."