Chapter 20: How Can You Touch a Strange Man's Body Casually?

Li Mumu looked closely and saw that it was a soldier rolling down.

  Li Mumu quickly stepped back and saw him rolling down and lying on his back on the ground.

  Then I saw that his right chest was covered with blood.

  Li Mumu waited for a long time, but he didn't move, so she quietly walked forward.

  Judging from the clothes he is wearing, he should be a soldier from the Daxi Kingdom.

  But they are close to the border. What if they are from the enemy country and are pretending to be soldiers of the Daxi country?

  But if he is really from the Daxi Kingdom, Li Mumu cannot just stand by and watch.

  These are the warriors who defend their country.

  But she couldn't understand why the soldiers from the Daxi Kingdom were left alone here.

  Li Mumu stepped forward cautiously, but still kept a step away from him. She leaned forward slightly to take a look and found that the other person indeed looked like someone from the Daxi Kingdom.

  Their neighbors had deep facial features, big noses, and dark skin, more like the appearance of Central Asia in her previous life.

  "Could this guy be a deserter?" Li Mumu muttered.

  "No...no..." The other party suddenly spoke in a hoarse voice, scaring Li Mumu so much that she took a step back.

  "Then how do you prove it? You are not a deserter, nor a spy from the enemy country?" Li Mumu asked cautiously.

  Gu Shangqing: "..."

  There was indeed a spy, but it was not him.

  This time he wanted to deliver secret information to the army, but was intercepted by a spy on the way.

  Although he successfully defeated his opponent, he was also seriously injured.

  But fortunately, we managed to get some information out of the other party.

  He was seriously injured and could not bring the enemy back to the army alive, so he had to kill him.

  Despite his injuries, he chose to pass through the mountain behind Yong'an Village because he was most familiar with this place.

  And it's fast enough to get back to the barracks.

  But even though he was seriously injured, he had no intention of going to Yong'an Village for help.

  The secret report he was delivering was urgent and he could not rest.

  He couldn't show up at this time either, as it would expose himself to Yong'an Village and alert the enemy, which would probably bring trouble to Yong'an Village.

  But I didn't expect that he would not be able to hold on after walking here.

  Gu Shangqing tried his best to gather up his remaining strength. His voice was particularly hoarse due to his serious injuries. He said with difficulty: "My appearance is from the Great Xi Kingdom..."

  "That's not necessarily true. The Great Xi Kingdom is currently at war with the Turks. There is no guarantee that there may not be people from the Great Xi Kingdom living in the Turks who have become spies and sneaked in.

  . "Li Mumu said.

  Gu Shangqing: "!!!"

  It's good to be cautious, but this little woman is a little too cautious!