Chapter 89: Divorce

In fact, the Gu family has long been accustomed to it.

  Gu's mother never thought there was anything wrong with men in the family doing housework.

  In the past, women did more work at home because men worked in the fields under the sun and it was not easy either, so there was a clear division of labor among them.

  But later on, Li Mumu and her two sisters-in-law were all busy, doing business outside, and it was not easy at all.

  Mother Gu tried to do as much work as possible at home.

  When Li Mumu and her two sisters-in-law return home, they will not sit idle but finish the remaining work.

  As for washing dishes, it was then that the task was handed over to the Gu Shangyong brothers.

  Gu's mother said that Li Mumu and her two sisters-in-law had to run their business and do housework when they came back, and they even cooked the meals.

  After the men came back from the fields and had enough rest, they went to wash the dishes.

  Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei love their wives and have no objections.

  Later, the Gu family moved to the town and rented out the land.

  Brother Gu Shangyong also went to the restaurant to help.

  Everyone's work is equally hard.

  It was still the same as before. After they came back, the women cooked and the job of washing dishes was left to the men.

  Gu's mother never emphasized this point again, but a tacit understanding had already been formed, so there was no need to say more. After moving in, everyone naturally continued to do so.

  If it were in the past, if Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei went to the kitchen to wash pots and dishes, Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping would definitely not agree.

  There may even be some fear.

  I feel these are not things men should do.

  However, things were different after Li Mumu came.

  Li Mumu did not instill too many modern concepts in them.

  After all, those ideas are too shocking nowadays and are not tolerated by the world.

  Li Mumu was afraid that if she told others about it, she would be arrested as a traitor and a lunatic.

  Li Mumu was just slightly influenced by it. There are some things that men can do, and they are not exclusive to women.

  Just like the influence she has on the three children.

  The Gu family is also being influenced by Li Mumu little by little.

  Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei both went to clean up. Gu Shangqing felt very uncomfortable here and was too embarrassed to sit down.

  Father Gu is the elder, so he naturally cannot compare with him.

  Apart from Father Gu, the only ones left were the women of the Gu family.

  Gu Shangqing is here

  The boy felt uncomfortable no matter how he sat there, so he stood up and said, "I will go and clean up with my elder and second brothers."

  "You just came back today, take a rest." said Gu's mother.

  "I'm not tired." Gu Shangqing said, "Don't I have five days off? Starting tomorrow, I will also go to the restaurant to help out."

  "This is so inappropriate. You are already a general." Wang Cuizhen said.