Chapter 50: Call the Officials

"What are you doing!" Although Li's mother was arrogant and unreasonable, she was also afraid of seeing the officials.

  In her life, she had never even passed through the gate of a government office.

  They were scared just by looking at it, and when they heard the noodle stall owner say that, they wanted to take the pot back from him.

  But the noodle stall owner first pressed hard, and then directly snatched the pot away, "Let's go to the government office! I don't believe it. I paid the rent, and you come to occupy my place. Do you think you are right? Don't think you can occupy my stall for nothing!"

  Zhang also became nervous. Did she really have to go to the government office?

  She quickly grabbed the noodle stall owner and said, "Boss, let's talk it over. Why go to the government office?"

  "Talk nicely? Have you talked nicely to me?" the noodle stall owner said angrily, "You guys took over my stall, and you still want me to talk nicely? I've been setting up a stall here for so many years, and I've never encountered such a shameless thing. When the stall was empty, no one came to take it, and they just told them to use it when I wasn't here."

  "You must come with me to the government office!" the noodle stall owner said, "You don't want to let the adults judge the situation, but you still think you are right. You will occupy my seat every day in the future."

  The boss became angrier and angrier, and even felt that his stall was dirty.

  "No! We won't go!" Mother Li was really scared now. "We... We can just not set up our stall at yours. Even if you're not here, we won't set up our stall here!"

  "That's right!" Zhang said immediately, "Can't we just not put it here?"

  The noodle stall owner stopped what he was doing and looked at Li's mother and Zhang. "Okay, this is what you said. If I find out that you guys occupy my stall again when I'm not around, I will definitely take you to the government office!"

  "Okay, okay!" Zhang responded quickly, and she and Li's mother packed up and left.

  Before leaving, he glared at Li Mumu fiercely.

  Mother Li did not forget to say: "The town is not big anyway, so we will set up a stall in the town. If you think Gu's snacks are not delicious, come to us!"

  After saying that, the two of them left again.

  After the customer bought the braised food from Li Mumu, the customer in the queue behind him urged, "Try it quickly, has the taste changed?"

  "Just now those two people kept saying that the taste of Gu's snacks has changed, and they were so sure about it."

  The customer tasted a piece and said, "It hasn't changed! It still tastes the same as before, and is just as delicious!"

  Li Mumu smiled and explained, "Just now they said that the taste of my food has changed, and I am too lazy to explain. Anyway, everyone will know whether it has changed after eating it. The taste is not determined by our own words, but by the reputation given by everyone. My explanation of ten thousand words is not as convincing as the guests tasting it themselves."

  "That's right."

  "The boss lady is generous."

  "I think those two people just now won't be able to keep their business for long."

  "Those two people are unreasonable. What good can such people do in business?" The owner of the food stall next to him snorted, "If you buy their snacks and say they are not tasty, I'm afraid they will blame you for deliberately destroying their reputation and can't stand them doing well!"