Chapter 84: Testing

Here, Li Mumu and Gu Shangqing met their neighbors as soon as they went out.

  Just now the matchmaker came to propose marriage, and the neighbors all saw it. They were actually quite curious and were all looking around secretly.

  Unexpectedly, a strange man was seen entering Gu's house and coming out with Li Mumu.

  Neighbor Aunt Fang came out from the opposite yard and greeted with a smile, "Mumu, where are you going?"

  "Let's go to the restaurant." Li Mumu finally struggled and didn't want to introduce Gu Shangqing.

  What if I can still be the daughter of the Gu family?

  But it couldn't stop Aunt Fang from casting a curious look on Gu Shangqing. "This young man is energetic and good-looking. Is he your relative?"

  Gu Shangqing took the opportunity to say, "I am Mu Mu's husband, Gu Shangqing."

  Aunt Fang was startled. "Ah? You are... you are Gu Shangqing? But... but I heard that you are not..."

  Aunt Fang stopped talking halfway, thinking it was inappropriate to tell someone about his death in person.

  Gu Shangqing explained, "There were some misunderstandings that made my family think I was dead."

  "It's good that you're okay, as long as you come back safely!" Aunt Fang breathed a sigh of relief and nodded happily, "Mu Mu is fine now."

  "You have a really good daughter-in-law." Aunt Fang continued, "You are so lucky to marry her."

  "Yes." Gu Shangqing said, "When I'm not at home, it's all up to Mu Mu to take care of my parents and run the family business. Marrying Mu Mu is the greatest blessing in my life."

  Li Mumu: "..."

  Does Gu Shangqing no longer care about the heroine?

  Say this here.

  "Where are you going now?" Aunt Fang asked again.

  "My eldest brother and his wife are still in the restaurant. They don't know I'm back." Gu Shangqing said, "So we went to the restaurant to find them."

  "Yes, yes, yes." Aunt Fang said quickly, "Then go quickly."

  Gu Shangqing nodded and said, "I'm busy today. I'll have a good gathering with the neighbors another day and treat you all. Thank you for taking care of my family these days."

  "No, no, it's not like I'm taking care of you." Aunt Fang smiled and waved her hands, "We're all neighbors, we're just helping each other."

  Gu Shangqing smiled, said goodbye to Aunt Fang, and continued walking with Li Mumu.

  Aunt Fang was still looking at the backs of Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu, thinking that the son of the Gu family was truly a handsome and talented young man.

  At this time, other families also came out to inquire about Aunt Fang's situation.

  "I just said a few words to him, and he was very polite." Aunt Fang said with a smile, "This is a big happy event for the Gu family. Let's stop guessing here and go and congratulate the Gu family."

  "Yes, yes, yes!" Aunt Zhang nodded repeatedly, and then she and Aunt Fang called a few familiar neighbors and went to Gu's house together.

  "Sister Gu!" As soon as she entered the door, Aunt Fang shouted happily.