Chapter 137: Yes, I like you

But at this time, Li Mumu's hands were a little bit out of control.

She untied her hair first.

After tying my hair into a bun for a whole day, my scalp feels tight.

Now that I have relaxed, I feel instantly at ease.

Li Mumu sighed comfortably.

Gu Shangqing, who was standing behind the screen: "..."

The lady's voice seemed to carry a hook, and his heart followed it.

Li Mumu returned to the bedside a little unsteadily, sat down, and began to untie her belt.

But when I was unbuttoning my belt, I suddenly found that the belt in front of me seemed to have a double image.

She tried to grab one of the shadows, but missed.

After trying several more times, she finally grabbed the belt.

But who would have thought that although the belt was caught, the knot on the belt became tighter and tighter as it was untied.

Gu Shangqing waited behind the screen for a long time but didn't hear Li Mumu's voice. He wondered if she was asleep.

"Madam?" Gu Shangqing called out through the screen.

Li Mumu was concentrating on struggling with the knot on her belt and didn't even bother to respond to Gu Shangqing.

Gu Shangqing called out again, "Madam?"

After waiting for a long time, Li Mumu finally responded, "Hmm?"

Gu Shangqing breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Are you okay?"

"I can't untie my belt." Li Mumu said, and suddenly realized that Gu Shangqing was there, so she called him, "Come and help me untie it."

Gu Shangqing: "..."

Can this help?

He was actually happy about it, but he was afraid that Li Mumu would remember this incident tomorrow and would feel resentful towards him.

"Then... I'll go over there?" Gu Shangqing confirmed again.

"Well, hurry up, I can't untie it." Li Mumu urged.

Gu Shangqing took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to come out from behind the screen. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Li Mumu's clothes were still intact.

Gu Shangqing saw that Li Mumu lowered her head, and the more she pulled the belt in her hand, the tighter the knot became.

He hurried forward and said, "Let me solve it."

Hearing this, Li Mumu decisively let go.

She was already impatient with the knot.

If she couldn't untie it, she planned to cut it open with scissors.

Gu Shangqing tried hard to focus on her belt, but the belt was around her waist.

The sight inevitably leads to her slender waist.

Really fine...

Gu Shang Qing just felt his mouth was dry and hot, and very dry.

He dared not look anywhere else except at the belt, and tried hard to focus his eyes on the knotted point on the belt.

Gu Shangqing moved closer and was about to untie the knot in her belt.

Just as he got a little closer, he could smell the fragrance of Li Mumu.