Chapter 110: Invitation to the General's Mansion

"I slept for a long time in the car and now I'm very energetic." Father Gu said with a smile.

As soon as they arrived at a new place and entered the city, they looked out from the carriage.

Seeing the prosperity of Chong'an, I couldn't help but feel excited.

"Then let's go for a walk together." Mother Gu said with a smile.

Li Mumu passed by the pepper shop and bought some more peppers.

By the way, I also observed the shops on the street and paid close attention to whether there were any shops for rent.

Li Mumu was not in a hurry to open a store immediately after arriving in Chong'an.

I don't know anything about Chong'an and I don't have any acquaintances there, so I still need to get to know the environment here first.

I don't know the ropes here, and if I rashly open a store, I'm afraid I'll get into some trouble.

Li Mumu shared this idea with Gu's mother, Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping.

They all agreed.

Without rushing to open a restaurant, Li Mumu first called a human trafficker to their home.

Since she had to take care of the household chores, Li Mumu did not want those younger ones.

Looking at the little girl who was about seven or eight years old.

These people, who are about the same age as Gu Xiuxiu, are still children in Li Mumu's eyes. She really can't get over this hurdle in her heart.

Besides, they were not a wealthy family, so there was no need to hire maids of the same age to study with their sons and daughters.

So she chose from the teenage maids.

Although this age is still a little young in Li Mumu's opinion.

But there is no way, at this age, he is no longer considered young.

The only ones who met Li Mumu's requirements were two little girls.

One of them looked a little silly, but she answered whatever was asked.

Although a little silly, she is honest and dutiful.

The other one rolled her eyes and observed the furnishings of the Gu family since she came in, and seemed to look down on the Gu family.

However, she is lively and answers questions promptly and efficiently.

Li Mumu asked for the opinions of Gu's mother and others.

"One is a bit dumb, but she looks honest and won't do anything wrong." Mother Gu said, "The other is smart, so she should be more efficient if she does things."

"I'm afraid she's too smart and will secretly plan something in the future." Zhang Caiping doesn't like people who are too smart.

"Sister-in-law, what do you think?" Li Mumu asked Wang Cuizhen.

Wang Cuizhen shook her head. "I'm a simple-minded person, and I don't know how to judge people. Don't ask me. You decide."

"I also prefer the dumber one." Mother Gu said, "I'd rather she be a little clumsy but honest. We only have one maid now, and she can't stand the trouble."

Li Mumu nodded, "The other one is too smart. She has been sizing up our family since she came in. I think she may look down on our family and would rather live in a wealthy family. Even if we keep her, she may not be devoted to us."