Chapter 41: Come and Fight

"I'll fight you every time you come next time! Get out of here!" Gu Shangyong slammed the door.

  Li Mumu looked at the Gu family members embarrassedly, "Dad, Mom, eldest brother and sister-in-law, second brother and sister-in-law, I am really sorry that I have caused you trouble because of my mother's family."

  "What are you talking about your mother's home? It's not your mother's home anymore. From now on, your home will only be our Gu family!" Wang Cuizhen really didn't expect that the Li family would treat Li Mumu so badly.

  Although her status at home is not as high as that of her older and younger brothers, she is always protected outside.

  Even before she married into the Gu family, her elder brother and younger brother came to Gu Shangyong specifically to ask him to be nice to her.

  If she wasn't doing well, their brothers would come to her house and beat her up.

  Mother Gu pulled Li Mumu to comfort her, "Good child, what are you sorry for? It's their fault, it has nothing to do with you."

  "We feel sorry for you. Now we see that they can treat you like this here. We don't know what kind of life you had at home before." Mother Gu said with concern.

  "Yes." Zhang Caiping said, "But now it's good. You are in our house and don't have to be bullied by them anymore."

  Father Gu also said: "You coming to our home is a blessing to our family. We can't enjoy the benefits you bring and then be unable to accept a little bit of bad. Besides, this bad thing is not your own fault."

  "I don't think they will let it go like this." Gu Shangyong said, "I'm worried that they will take advantage of Mu Mu being alone to come find her."

  "Then tell Mumu not to be alone," Wang Cuizhen said, "If the Li family really blocks us, come back and tell us what they did, and let your elder and second brothers go and settle the score with them!"

  "Yes!" Zhang Caiping nodded.

  "I'm just worried about the future. I'm afraid they will cause me trouble." Li Mumu said.

  "What are you afraid of? We have a big family, how can we be afraid of them?" Wang Cuizhen said, "Besides, don't you have your brother to help you? If there is anything, he will definitely come and tell you."

  "Yes, mother, you don't know that although the Li family is not decent, Mu Mu's brother is really good. This time I came here specially to tell Mu Mu the news."

  "No wonder, he came before you came back, and when he heard that Mu Mu was not there, he suddenly left again." Mother Gu recalled, "

  I was not allowed to tell the Li family that he had been here, and that he had come secretly. "

  "Oh! Mumu, is your brother still waiting outside?" Zhang Caiping remembered.

  Li Mumu almost forgot about it. Gu's mother said, "Let him in quickly."

  Mu Mu hurried to the door, opened it, and saw Li Youkang waiting there cautiously, not daring to knock.

  He heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Li Mumu.

  He was outside just now and heard the quarrel inside.

  Knowing that the Gu family is on Li Mumu's side.

  "Sister, are you okay?" Li Youkang asked hurriedly, "After Dad and Mom left, did the Gu family blame you?"

  "No." Li Mumu said with a smile, "Come in quickly."

  Li Youkang followed Li Mumu into the house with some trepidation.

  "Uncle Gu, Aunt Gu." Li Youkang blushed and suddenly knelt down in front of them. "I apologize to you. My family's affairs have nothing to do with my sister. My sister is not living well at home. They never treat my sister as a human being, and they never think about how bad it would be for my sister to do such a thing."

  "I'm really sorry." Li Youkang said with red eyes.

  "Good boy, what are you doing?" Mother Gu hurriedly helped Li Youkang up.

  Having seen the shamelessness of the Li family before, Li Youkang now seems very pleasing to the eye.

  I am also surprised that a family like the Li family could raise a normal person like Li Youkang.

  "I'll just say it straight." Mother Gu pulled Li Youkang, "Your family is your family, and your sister is your sister. We know the difference clearly, and besides, when your sister marries us, she will become our family."

  "Don't blame me for speaking harshly. I have just told your parents that from now on, your sister will have nothing to do with them." said Mother Gu.

  Li Youkang nodded in understanding, "I understand. This is actually better for my sister. My family has never given my sister any help, and now it's holding her back."

  "Child, don't say that." Mother Gu said, "Doesn't your sister still have you?"

  Zhang Caiping said more directly, "Yes, if your family has any plans to target your sister in the future, you will have to come and talk to her."

  "That's for sure!" Li Youkang nodded heavily.

  Gu Jia Qiao Li

  With the force that Youkang used, if he was closer to the ground, he would probably be able to dig a hole in the ground.

  How could the Li family give birth to such an honest child?

  The more Mother Gu looked at Li Youkang, the more she liked him. She smiled and said, "Mumu, don't you have something to say to Youkang? You two siblings haven't seen each other for a long time. Let's go inside and talk."

  "Okay." Li Mumu pulled Li Youkang back to the house.

  Li Youkang looked around the rooms of Li Mumu and Gu Shangqing.

  The cottage is not big, and you can walk to the end of it in two steps, but it is kept tidy and clean.

  Li Mumu pulled Li Youkang to sit down and asked, "How are you doing at home? Did Li Youcai and Zhang bully you?"

  When Li Youkang heard Li Mumu's address, he knew that she had no feelings for the rest of the Li family.

  Li Youkang smiled and said, "Sister, you don't have to worry about me. Dad and Mom won't treat me too badly."

  "You don't have to tell me this. How could I not know this?" Li Mumu shook her head. "Li Youcai was not a good brother to begin with. And now that Zhang is with him, he wants to take all the benefits for himself and not leave any for others. How much better can you be at home?"

  Li Youkang scratched his head.

  "What do you do for a living now?" Li Mumu asked again.

  "What can I do for a living?" Li Youkang sneered, "I'd rather farm at home."

  "Is it still the same as before, where you give all the money from selling the harvest to your parents? Do you get a penny of your own?" Li Mumu asked.

  Li Youkang nodded. "Mom manages all the money in the family. The money from the sale of the harvest has never passed through my hands. But because my eldest brother is married and has to raise Tie'er, mom will give him and his wife some money."

  Seeing Li Mumu's disapproval, Li Youkang said, "Sister, it's nothing. I usually eat and live at home, and my mother mends my clothes when they are torn. I don't have to worry about anything, and there is nothing I need to spend money on. Mother said that when I get married, I will also live like my elder brother and his wife, receiving some money from home every month."

  "How can they be the same?" Li Mumu said, "You did a lot of work, while Li Youcai did nothing and just spent his days in the fields pretending to be busy. You did most of the work in the fields. But in the end, you got nothing. You gave it all to Li Youcai and his wife."