Chapter 111: Madam, Would You Like to Go With Me?

"Yes, yes, yes, I remember now." Wang Cuizhen suddenly realized, "That is a truly wealthy family."

"It's not appropriate to say 'a wealthy family'." Gu Shangqing said with a smile, "Besides, the Longxi Li family is highly respected by the people in the northwest. The great general Li Huailin, who is in charge of the northwest, makes the Turks dare not invade. Even if they muster up the courage, they only dare to make small moves on the border."

"It can be said that the stability of the Northwest is thanks to General Li Huailin," Gu Shangqing explained.

"Did the general send you an invitation?" Mother Gu looked at the invitation in shock.

She is illiterate and cannot see the way.

But you can see that the invitation is very exquisite.

"This prestigious family is different. Even the invitation is so exquisite." Mother Gu took the invitation and looked at it carefully.

"But why did the General of the State send you a message?" Li Mumu asked.

Gu Shangqing didn't quite understand either, and could only say, "Maybe it's because of General Shang's help."

"I have made a contribution this time, and General Shang even praised me for it." Gu Shangqing said, "General Li invited people who have made contributions this time, maybe he wants to reward us?"

"But my military rank is low, so I sit at the last seat." Gu Shangqing said, "It's just that the invitation specifically mentioned that my wife is invited to come along."

Gu Shangqing looked at Li Mumu and asked, "Madam, would you like to go with me?"

Li Mumu hasn't had time to digest this news yet.

This happened too suddenly.

Even for Li Mumu, who came from the modern era and had no sense of class distinction, the General of the Auxiliary State was indeed a very high official position.

Besides being a little nervous, I was also a little excited.

She came here and was going to meet such a high-ranking official.

When looking at the portraits in museums, generals' uniforms, etc. in modern times, it is still difficult to imagine what ancient generals really looked like.

I don't know if I can see him when I go to the General's Mansion this time.

Before Li Mumu could agree, Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping said excitedly, "Go, go, Mumu will definitely go."

After saying that, they all looked at Li Mumu, urging her to answer quickly with their eyes.

Li Mumu originally wanted to go, but the pressure of being watched by them increased, so she had to go even if she didn't want to.

"Of course I'm going." Li Mumu had no choice but to say

"Mumu needs to dress up nicely before going to the General's Mansion," Zhang Caiping said. "I need to make Mumu some nice clothes."

"No need for that. The one my second sister-in-law made for me before was pretty good-looking." Li Mumu said.

"That won't work. Anping Town is much worse than here." Zhang Caiping said, "The clothes made there look good, but they are not so fashionable here."

"I've seen women on the street these days wearing very beautiful clothes," Wang Cuizhen also said.

Li Mumu smiled and said, "I think the people in the general's mansion know what's going on in our family."