Chapter 96: Just Now... I Didn't Watch it on Purpose

After saying that, Gu Shangqing picked up the coat that was draped over the back of the chair and put it on quickly.

You are trained in the army to be prepared for enemy attacks at any time, which does not give you much time to get dressed.

So Gu Shangqing dressed very quickly.

After putting on his clothes, he left quickly.

When I opened the door, some of the cold air outside rushed in.

Li Mumu shivered from the cold and moved towards the bed to get out.

When he lowered his head, he finally realized that his collar was wide open.

*boom!*

Li Mumu was about to explode.

She...she was talking to Gu Shangqing like this just now?

No wonder Gu Shangqing was dazed for a while just now.

She thought he had just woken up and was a little silly.

It turns out that he was staring...staring...

Li Mumu blushed as she quickly put on her inner garment and fastened the belt.

In fact, in modern times, people are wearing more bold clothes.

Not to mention those who wear bold clothes, even the daily ones.

In this era when ordinary women were not allowed to show their arms, now in the summer, the streets are full of short-sleeved shirts, as well as French short shirts with puff sleeves and large square collars that show the waist.

Super short skirt shorts.

Even suspenders are considered undergarments nowadays.

But in modern times, everyone wears this way and no one finds it strange.

Although Li Mumu doesn't wear that much on a daily basis, it's only because she doesn't really like to dress up.

Moreover, when wearing such a waist-revealing short top, you have to remember to hold your stomach in all the time, which is so tiring.

In the summer, she wears a loose short-sleeved T-shirt and a pair of loose sun-protective pants every day, feeling comfortable.

Even though she had never worn it like that, she had seen it many times and didn't think it was anything to be surprised about.

Li Mumu shook her head and muttered, "I have also seen the world in modern times, why is it that now..."

"It's all because of Gu Shangqing's eyes!" Li Mumu said in a low voice.

She didn't think there was anything wrong at first.

But thinking back to Gu Shangqing's gaze just now, it was so straight, as if it was on fire.

Li Mumu began to feel uncomfortable.

She looked down at herself and had to admit, the original owner was really big.

The original owner looked exactly like her, but was much older than her.

Li Mumu was originally quite small, at most a B size.

After transmigrating, the original owner was a little malnourished, with a pale and thin face, and she didn't look that old.

But as I ate more and more, I felt better and better.

Not only did her complexion become rosy, but it also grew a lot bigger.

Li Mumu lowered her head, "I wonder if there is a D?"