Chapter 74: The Mouth Says No, but the Body Says Different

Besides, the taste of the three dishes of braised food in front of me is so tempting.

  The stew is brown-red in color, with a shiny surface, and exudes an aroma slightly different from the meat.

  "That's fine." Master Guan held out his hand to stop him. "I also come from a poor family. There's nothing I can't eat. Those who can't eat are just being pretentious."

  Although, he was not greedy because of the smell.

  Wang Cuizhen and Gu Shangyong were delighted. Just by listening to Master Guan's opinions, they felt that he was not the kind of pedantic and snobbish person.

  This time, sir, I think you have made the right choice.

  Master Guan couldn't help swallowing his saliva when he smelled the aroma of the braised food.

  But I feel embarrassed to eat it directly with my hands.

  "I put all the dishes and chopsticks here." Li Mumu saw this and took out the dishes and chopsticks from the cabinet on the wall. "It's convenient for you to use them at ordinary times."

  "I thought you probably don't know how to cook, so my family will deliver food to you every day." Li Mumu said, "If you want to eat at my house, that would be even better. The food is just hot. I'm just worried that you don't want to eat with so many of us because it's too noisy."

  Master Guan could no longer keep a straight face, but he still said, "I haven't decided to stay yet."

  Li Mumu still smiled and said, "Then you take a rest first, we won't disturb you. We will go home and get the child to you to see, and we will be back soon."

  After saying that, Li Mumu took Wang Cuizhen and Gu Shangyong away.

  Master Guan stretched his neck and saw them leaving the courtyard, then he quickly picked up the chopsticks and picked up a piece of pig intestines.

  Unexpectedly, the people who loved to eat narrowed their eyes. Master Guan opened his eyes and looked straight at the pot of wine on the table.

  After staring for a long time, Master Guan shook his head and said, "No, hold it in. Don't drink. When you see the child later, you can't have alcohol in your mouth."

  Master Guan simply put the wine in the cabinet, out of sight and out of mouth.

  I ate a few more glutinous rice peanuts and tore off a piece of sesame cake.

  You know what, peanuts and cakes are so delicious.

  I ate some braised food too. Even though it was made from offal, it was really delicious.

  No wonder Boss Zhao said Li Mumu was doing good business.

  It is cheap, so ordinary people can afford it, and it tastes good.

  Just from the smell and the fact that it was cleaned so cleanly, you can tell that the Gu family put a lot of effort into it.

  No

  They are the kind of people who do things secretly and deal with things casually just to make money.

  These details also show that the Gu family is indeed a kind family.

  "But I never thought that this braised offal would be so delicious." Master Guan couldn't stop eating and saw that half of the braised food was gone.

  He remembered that there was still wine in the cabinet, and quickly put down his chopsticks, "I can't eat any more, I have to save some for dinner."