Chapter 49: I Have Never Seen Such a Shameless Person

"That's right." Zhang nodded when she heard it.

  So she continued to pack up her stall, and Li's mother yelled again, "Li Youkang, come over and help!"

  Li Youkang frowned slightly and said, "Didn't I just tell you that this stall belongs to someone else?"

  "He hasn't come yet, has he?" Li's mother said confidently, "Since he hasn't come yet, it's a waste to occupy the seat. We can drive first, and then we can leave when he comes."

  "You two are such scoundrels!" The owner of the steamed bun stall was really infuriated by the shamelessness of these two people.

  "They are paying rent, so you can set up your stall here for free?" the mantou stall owner said, "Even if they haven't come yet, but they have paid the rent, you can't set up your stall here!"

  "What's it to you!" Li's mother shouted, "This is not your stall. I didn't steal your stall. Just keep an eye on your stall."

  "You...you..." The steamed bun shop owner was so angry that he kept saying "you" for a long time, and finally said, "No wonder your children don't bother to pay attention to you!"

  "Bah!" Li's mother called Li Youkang again, "Li Youkang, how long are you going to stay like this? Come and help me!"

  Li Youkang shook his head and said, "Mom, this seat belongs to someone else. Even if they don't come, you can't occupy it. Why don't you go somewhere else early and see if there's a good seat?"

  "Shut up!" Li's mother said angrily, "Are you coming over to help?"

  Li Youkang shook his head and said, "You are occupying other people's stalls. I can't help you."

  "That's fine! Now that you're following Li Mumu around, you think you're capable and powerful, and you don't even recognize me as your mother, right?" Mother Li was so angry, "Li Youkang, you really don't want to go back to this family!"

  Li Youkang's face turned red with shame at his mother's shameless and scoundrelly behavior. He said, "Mom, if you are willing to let me go back, I will go back. If you are not willing, I will accept it even if I have to use the sky as a blanket and the ground as a bed. But no matter what, I will still be filial to you and Dad."

  "What a good son, why did he have to have such a mother?" The customers in the queue shook their heads, unable to bear it.

  "You talk nicely! I think you are just unfilial!" Li's mother shouted.

  Zhang tugged at Li's mother and reminded her, "Mom, stop talking nonsense to him. We have to focus on business."

  Seeing more and more people lining up in front of Li Mumu's stall, Li's mother finally remembered her business and hurriedly greeted the customers in line, "Why are you lining up there? The taste of their stall has changed. It's not delicious anymore."

  Li's mother also took out the offal she cooked with the fake marinade she stole from Gu's house, "My family sells the same thing, and you don't have to queue up, and the taste is exactly the same as hers before."

  In the line in front of Gujia Snacks, someone said, "It's not like there aren't other shops selling these, they just taste different. I see that what you sell is not very similar to what Gujia Snacks sells."

  "Isn't it different? My family's is the authentic one." Zhang said quickly, "Think about it, we are Li Mumu's family, and the recipe of the marinade is exactly the same as hers."

  "Don't listen to their nonsense." Wang Cuizhen rolled her eyes at Li's mother and daughter-in-law, and said loudly, "His family is shameless. They treated Mu Mu badly in the past, and now they heard that our business is doing well, and they come to my house to ask for the secret recipe."

  Zhang Caiping thought more and quickly took over the conversation, "Since Mumu is the daughter-in-law of my Gu family, she naturally has to listen to my family. My family didn't give it to them, but they didn't care about their own daughter at all and made a scene in my house. But it's useless. No matter how they make a scene, we won't give it to them. So what they said about the same formula is all nonsense."

  If Li Mumu refuses to give it, Zhang Caiping might do something bad to Li Mumu.

  If you really want to make a fuss, you could even say that Li Mumu is unfilial.

  Zhang was very confident at this time, and said with a smug smile: "Are they the same? You can buy some Gu's snacks to try and see if their taste is different from before. Then buy some of ours to try and see if our taste is the same as before, and you will know."

  A customer who was queuing in front of Gujia Snacks questioned, "How can you be so sure that the taste of Gujia Snacks has changed today, but the taste of your snacks is the same as before?"

  "Yeah, I see that your two families are not on good terms, and it doesn't seem like your relationship is good enough to get the secret recipe of Gu's snacks." Someone else said.

  Mother Li couldn't help but give Zhang a blank look. If she hadn't been so nosy, how could anyone raise such a question?

  Li's mother simply avoided answering and just said, "Whether it is true or not, you can find out after you buy it and try it."

  "Buying two is too extravagant, this won't work." Someone shook his head.

  Another person said: "I'll buy Gu's snacks first. If the taste doesn't change, I won't have to buy yours."

  Mother Li: "..."

  Why don't these people listen?

  It happened that Li's mother and Zhang had not sold a single portion yet and had just set up the stall when the noodle stall owner came over and prepared to open the stall.

  Seeing him pushing his cart from afar, the mantou stall owner hurriedly called out, "Come over here quickly! Someone has taken over your stall!"

  When Li's mother heard this, she was unhappy and kept complaining to the owner of the steamed bun stall, "How can you talk like that! Didn't we say that we would use this place before he comes, and we will leave when he comes."

  The noodle stall owner saw that his seat was occupied by two strangers. He pushed his cart and ran over. Seeing that Li's mother and Zhang had not packed up their things, he was immediately furious. "Didn't you say you were leaving? Why aren't you leaving yet?"

  "If you don't leave now, I will go to the government office!" said the noodle stall owner angrily.

  The owner of the steamed bun stall nearby also said: "No matter what we say, it's useless. They said that this stall is yours and you have paid the rent, but they refused to move. They even shamelessly said that they used it when you were not here."

  "Bah! I have never seen such a shameless person!" said the steamed bun stall owner angrily.

  When the noodle stall owner heard this, he became even angrier. "Even if I'm not here, I rented this place. Why do you occupy it?"

  "Pack up, we'll clean up right away." Mother Li said as she unwillingly put away the things she had just put out. As she did so, she banged the things vigorously, making loud noises. She said with a frown, "You are unreasonable. You are not here, but you are still occupying the seat and not letting anyone use it. You are just occupying the toilet without doing anything!"

  "Okay, that's what you said!" The noodle stall owner pressed down the pot that Li's mother had not put away yet, "You don't have to clean it up, let's go to the government office now. Let the adults judge whether you can occupy the place I rented while I'm not here."