Chapter 71: Marriage

"Yes, we have newly added braised duck feet and chicken feet, as well as fermented bean curd," Li Youkang said quickly.

  "Fermented bean curd?" The customer looked at the pile of red cubes and found them unfamiliar. "Is this fermented bean curd?"

  "Yes, it's made from fermented tofu. It's delicate, salty and fragrant, and can be eaten with rice." Li Youkang took a little with a wooden stick and handed it to the guest, "Try it."

  The customer took it and took a small bite. "Wow! It smells so good! Salty and fragrant! How much is it?"

  "Seven cents a jar." Li Youkang took out a small earthenware jar from the basket. "They are all fermented tofu. But because they are salty and fragrant, only one piece is enough to go with a meal, so this small jar can be eaten for a long time."

  "Is this easy to store?" the guest asked hesitantly.

  "It's cold now, you can just put it in the yard. As long as it's not near fire or charcoal, it can be kept for a long time." Li Youkang explained.

  "Okay, give me a can." The customer said, and then looked at the small bowl of tasting, which contained chicken feet and duck feet cut into pieces, "Can I try these too?"

  "Sure, sure." Li Youkang used a wooden stick to pick up a small section of the duck's paw and chicken's toes and handed them to the customer.

  "It's really chewy! It's springy and oily." It's just as good as meat. "Give me a platter of chicken feet and duck feet."

  Let's not try to get into the water today.

  The customers who came later not only bought the newly introduced fermented bean curd, chicken feet and duck feet, but also asked what the restaurant was going to sell.

  Li Youkang explained in detail to every guest who asked.

  "Hot pot? That sounds new."

  "You may want to try it when you have time." Li Youkang swallowed his saliva and said with a nostalgic look, "We tried it last night. In such a cold day, eating hot pot warms the whole body. It is so comfortable. Our faces are flushed after eating it. Just imagine, the food that has just been cooked in the pot can be put into your mouth right away. You don't have to wait for the food to be served, and by the time you can eat it, the food will be cold."

  "Now that you mention it, I must try it. I will come over at noon!"

  At noon, the store was soon filled with customers.

  In addition, each table needs a pot.

  Also ordered a variety of additional snacks.

  "Boss lady, you eat a lot, do you want us to

  "I can eat something different every day." Some people looked at the menu hanging on the wall and wanted to eat everything, but they didn't have a big stomach.

  "That's great. You can come every day." Li Mumu said with a smile.

  A table of guests couldn't help but exclaimed, "How come the duck and chicken intestines are so crispy and tender?"

  "Yeah, I didn't expect that duck intestines and chicken intestines could be so delicious."

  "And this, it's called chicken gizzard?" A customer picked up the chicken gizzards that had just been taken out of the pot, dipped them in the sauce, and studied them for a long time before putting them in his mouth.

  "The lady boss said that the gizzards are actually the stomach of the chicken." My friend also took out the freshly cooked gizzards and chewed them for a few times. "It tastes like meat, but it's very delicate, without any texture, and it's soft yet a little crispy."