Chapter 123: Madam, Are You Jealous?

The carriage stopped at the gate of Gu's house. Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu got off, thanked Shang Wufeng and Mrs. Shang, and watched the carriage leave.

Gu Shangqing was about to enter the room but was stopped by Li Mumu, "Wait."

Gu Shangqing turned around, and Li Mumu said, "I saw that the place where you bought the hand warmer just now seems not far from our home."

"Yeah." Gu Shangqing nodded.

"Then let's go back and buy three more." Li Mumu said.

Gu Shangqing was just about to ask why they had to buy three more, but when the words came to his lips, he suddenly understood.

If only Li Mumu took the hand warmer back openly and let Gu's mother and the eldest and second sisters-in-law see it, the three of them would not be unhappy, but it would still be his inconsiderateness.

"Madam, please go home first. I will go buy some later." Gu Shangqing said.

"Let's go together." Li Mumu raised the hand warmer in her hand, "Anyway, I don't feel cold now that I have this."

"Okay." Gu Shangqing nodded, and returned with Li Mumu the same way.

Li Mumu hesitated and asked, "What do you think of Su Zhier?"

"How else can I see it?" Thinking of Su Zhi'er, Gu Shangqing felt unlucky. "That woman was weird. She eavesdropped on our conversation at first, and when I found out, she pretended to cry. The way she looked at me gave me goose bumps."

"At first I felt strange; a person suddenly appeared as if she knew me." Gu Shangqing said, "She said some nonsense to me. At that time I didn't know her identity, but I also knew that those who could attend the banquet were ladies from wealthy families. It was very abnormal for a lady from wealthy families to pester a small military officer like me."

"As expected, I got the information out of her. She actually knew about my injury." Gu Shangqing frowned and said, "She had troubled you before. I'm afraid she wanted to take this opportunity to get her family to come and apologize again. By doing so, she could get involved with our family and get to know some military secrets, right?"

Once Gu Shangqing started to talk about conspiracy theories, he couldn't stop.

Li Mumu: "..."

Gu Shangqing's misunderstanding of the heroine is out of control.

But Gu Shangqing's guess was well-founded, and she couldn't even find a way to say something to help the heroine.

Of course, Li Mumu doesn't want to speak for the heroine now.

Given the heroine's character...let her fend for herself.

She originally thought that the heroine is brave, resourceful, gentle and kind.

But now it seems that she is just a fool.

If Gu Shangqing got kicked in the head by a donkey and insisted on falling for the heroine, there would be nothing we could do.

But at least now she has given up the idea of ​​actively bringing Gu Shangqing and the heroine together.

Moreover, Li Mumu did have selfish motives.

If the heroine is really a person who understands the big picture, even if Gu Shangqing is with the heroine, she (Li Mumu) will still have a good life.

But obviously Su Zhier is not.

Wouldn't it be asking for trouble to match Gu Shangqing and Su Zhier together?

Li Mumu made up her mind that if Gu Shangqing continued to look down on Su Zhier, then she would live like this with Gu Shangqing.