Chapter 140: Did You See It?

With half a month left, Li Mumu, Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping tried cooking at home.

Li Youkang also came back from Anping Town and was interviewing employees at the restaurant with Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei.

Finally, six people were selected.

Three of them are responsible for kitchen affairs, and the other three are responsible for waiting tables.

Li Youkang is temporarily in charge of the shopkeeper.

I plan to see if there is a suitable candidate among the waiters, and promote him to the position of shopkeeper after he is found to be trustworthy.

By then, it was time to open a restaurant, and Li Youkang would be busy again.

The scale of the restaurant is not big in Chong'an, but it is much bigger than that in Anping Town.

Recruiting these people is not a lot.

It was Zhang Caiping who worked hard to control the cost and finally decided on the number of people.

On the opening day, Li Mumu specially made fruit tea.

Use bamboo cups as disposable cups to attract guests at the door.

"We're opening a new store. Customers who dine in today can enjoy a 20% discount and a free cup of fruit tea." Gu Shangyong followed Li Mumu's instructions and shouted at the door.

"We sell fruit tea to the public for 1 cent a cup. You can take the cup away with you. It's like buying fruit tea and getting a cup for free!" Gu Shangwei shouted in front of the fruit tea stall.

"Fruit tea? It sounds quite rare. How is it made?" Zhu Yaoming actually came forward to act as a stand-in.

Hearing Zhu Yaoming's question, Gu Shangwei's mouth twitched, thinking to himself, you are pretending quite well.

As expected of a military strategist, he has so many ideas.

Gu Shangwei smiled and said, "It's made with fruit and tea. As for how it's made, it's our family's secret recipe, so I'm sorry I can't tell anyone else about it!"

Guest, would you like a drink?" Gu Shangwei asked with a smile.

"It's only a penny. I won't suffer any loss or be cheated." Zhu Yaoming said loudly, "Then give me a cup."

"Okay." Gu Shangwei picked up a cup from the table and gave it to Zhu Yaoming. "It's still hot. In this weather, a cup of wine will warm you up."

Zhu Yaoming had already drunk it, but he pretended that he had never drunk it before and took a sip. "Why is it so delicious!"

"Ours are all genuine ingredients, we don't cheat anyone!" Gu Shangwei said, "Look, there are fruits in here!"

"Indeed!" Zhu Yaoming nodded.

Huang Kexiao had been hiding in the crowd stealthily. He came over at this time and said, "Then give me a drink too."

After he took a sip, curious people passing by asked, "How is it? How is it?"

"It tastes good!" Huang Kexiao asked quickly, "You said you would give me a 20% discount on the meal price if we come to eat today?"

"Yes, only today, such a good price, don't miss it!" Gu Shangyong said loudly, "You can also get a cup of fruit tea!"

"Then I'll have to try it." Huang Kexiao said immediately.

Zhu Yaoming took the opportunity to ask: "Brother, are you alone?"