Chapter 39: Sweet Words, Dark Heart

Besides, they had heard that Gu's mother was powerful, the housekeeper was strict, and the two daughters-in-law were not easy to deal with either.

  Li Mumu's weak and incompetent character will definitely make her suffer bullying in the Gu family.

  They didn't want Li Mumu to go back to her parents' home for help after being bullied.

  What's more, she didn't want Li Mumu to be cheated of money by the Gu family and have to go back to her parents' home to ask them for subsidies.

  That's why I said those words before Li Mumu got married.

  But who could have thought that now that Li Mumu had become rich and was living a good life with the Gu family, he could justifiably ignore them based on what they said.

  "We said that because we hope you can live a good life in the Gu family and not be so willful like you are at home, causing unrest in the Gu family!" Mother Li hurriedly made an excuse, "We are not marrying off our daughter to make enemies with the Gu family, so we reminded you like that!"

  "Mother-in-law." Mother Gu said coldly, "You are really worrying too much."

  "Mumu is a rare good person. She is filial to her parents-in-law, takes care of her nephews and nieces, and gets along well with her sisters-in-law. The three of them get along like real sisters." Mother Gu said, "No matter who Mumu marries, she will be a blessing to that family."

  "Yes, yes, isn't this all due to my parents-in-law's teaching?" Zhang said shamelessly.

  "Mu Mu, since it was a misunderstanding at the beginning and it has been resolved now, you should not bear a grudge against your family. It would be truly good if both our parents' and our husband's families could live a good life, right?" Zhang said with a smile.

  Li Mumu looked at Zhang coldly.

  Zhang is a man who always speaks sweet words but has a sharp tongue.

  "Give us a copy of the secret recipe." Li Youcai said impatiently, "We will also go to the town to do business. We can't let you earn all the money by yourself and leave your mother's family alone."

  It turns out that it is because of this!

  Although Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping had already received Li Mumu's answer, they would not give the secret recipe to the Li family.

  But when it came to this critical moment, they were still a little nervous.

  Privately, the two of them didn't want to give it.

  If the Li family is good, it would be a good thing for Li Mumu to give the secret recipe to them and for the two families to cooperate and make money together.

  But looking at the people in the Li family, it is clear that they are not decent people and it is impossible to cooperate with them.

  Even if we cooperate, we never know when they will stab us in the back.

  Who would dare to cooperate with such people?

  "No." Li Mumu

  That's not putting it mildly.

  "Li Mumu, you dare not give it to me?" Li Youcai was so angry at the word "Li Mumu" that he stood up and rushed towards Li Mumu.

  The house was not spacious.

  We had to bring various stools from each room and put them together so that everyone could have a seat.

  Li Youcai stood up and took one step forward, then came in front of Li Mumu.