Chapter 107: Crazy Horse

This was the first time Li Mumu saw the ancient suburbs.

It's cold now, and only branches are left on the trees, but it feels different.

"Further ahead, the area near Chong'an will be more lively." Gu Shangqing said, "You will see some vendors, tea stalls and pavilions on the roadside."

As they were walking, they suddenly heard the sound of hurried horse hooves and rolling wheels from behind.

The hurried sound seemed very abnormal to Gu Shangqing.

Immediately afterwards, I heard the people behind me shouting, "Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu turned around to look together.

Then I saw a horse-drawn carriage rushing towards me from behind. The route the carriage was moving in was crooked and not in a straight line.

It didn't look like they were in a hurry to travel, nor did they speed so arrogantly. Instead, it seemed as if something had happened to the carriage.

As the carriage behind gradually approached, Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu also saw the panic on the driver's face.

Obviously he couldn't control the car.

Gu Shangqing frowned and stopped his carriage.

The subordinates following behind him also stopped the two carriages loaded with luggage.

Gu Shangqing turned to Li Mumu and said hurriedly: "Wait for me here, don't move."

As he finished speaking, the out-of-control carriage behind him rushed towards him.

Gu Shangqing seized the opportunity and jumped onto the horse of the out-of-control carriage.

The driver was startled, but then he heard Gu Shangqing say, "Don't panic!"

He drew the sword from his waist and cut the rope connecting the carriage to the horses.

Without the weight of the carriage, the horse galloped forward even more frantically.

Gu Shangqing knew that there was indeed something wrong with the horse.

The easiest way is to kill the horse and check.

But horses are expensive, and although the carriage is gorgeous, it probably belongs to a wealthy family.

But he couldn't just kill the horse on his own initiative.

Gu Shangqing tried to stop the horse, but it was useless after several attempts, so he hit the horse's head hard with the scabbard of his sword.

The horse neighed in pain and then fell to the ground.

As the horse fell to the ground, Gu Shangqing turned over and jumped off to avoid being crushed by the unconscious horse.

Although the carriage at the back was not pulled by a horse, it still ran forward a long distance due to inertia.

When he saw the horse lying on the ground, he slowly slowed down and finally stopped not far from the horse.

The driver quickly jumped off the car, and an old lady who looked like a nanny got out of the car.

"Thank you for your help, brave man!" The nanny and the coachman walked up to Gu Shangqing, bowed and expressed their gratitude.

 u Shangqing returned the salute and said, "This horse is mad and there is no way to stop it, so I took the initiative to knock it out. If the examination shows that there is nothing wrong, the horse can still be used after it wakes up."