Chapter: 105 Moving

Gu Shangqing smiled silently, stood up, put on his clothes and went out to practice boxing.

Seeing Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping coming out of the house, he practiced for a while and then went to bring the three children out.

In this way, Gu Shangqing stayed at home for five days.

On the fifth day, he prepared to rush to the military camp.

"I will come back before the move and bring a carriage and horses to move the things." Gu Shangqing said.

Although Gu's father and mother were reluctant, at least they knew that Gu Shangqing was fine now and was still a general.

And, I'll be back soon.

After they moved to Chong'an, they would meet more often, so they didn't feel too sad about parting.

After seeing Gu Shangqing off, Li Mumu started to busy herself in the restaurant again.

There is still a month left, so Li Mumu took advantage of the fact that they were all still here and posted a job recruitment sign outside the restaurant.

I plan to let everyone take a look and select a few reliable people, and after they move out, I will continue to run the restaurant with Li Youkang.

Finally, we hired a cook, a kitchen helper, one to do odd jobs, and a waiter.

Li Youkang served as the shopkeeper.

Li Mumu signed a contract with them.

Make sure the four people recruited will not leak the formula.

Even if someone quits in the future or is fired, the formula must not be leaked.

After confirming the manpower, the next step is to let them get familiar with their respective jobs.

Wang Cuizhen and Li Mumu taught the cooks and kitchen helpers how to make Gu's snacks.

In fact, it is mainly the preparation of braised food.

Like the pot and hot and sour noodles, there is no technical content.

Even the meat in Roujiamo is braised with the same marinade.

After arranging all these things, Li Mumu let the newly recruited workers do the work for the next half month.

She and Wang Cuizhen were just watching from the sidelines, and if anything went wrong they could remedy the situation in time.

Even Zhang Caiping handed over the job of shopkeeper to Li Youkang in advance so that he could get familiar with it.

Until the last two days before moving, Li Mumu and her friends did not go to the restaurant and had to pack their luggage at home.

By the way, let's see what happens if Li Youkang takes charge of the situation.

.....

In the restaurant, Li Youkang felt that without Li Mumu and the other two sitting here, it seemed like a backbone was missing.

As if, I feel uneasy.

But he had volunteered to stay and look after the store, and he would have to take on more responsibilities in the future. How could he retreat and lose confidence just when he had just taken the first step?

Since Li Mumu trusts him so much, he must not let Li Mumu down.

Li Youkang cheered up, thinking about what Li Mumu usually did, and tried hard to learn to do the same.

"Huh? Hey, young man, the boss ladies aren't here today?" A regular customer asked when he saw that except for Li Youkang, everyone else in the restaurant was a stranger.